A request for CFS3-MAW .

Thread: A request for CFS3-MAW .

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

A request for CFS3-MAW .

If someone can. It would be nice to have the early P-38 from the PTO-RS expansion done for MAW. WE really need Jon's wonderful P-38 for MAW and more for the PTO. Hopefully someone would tackle this one day. Just making a kind suggestion. Thanks. Regards,Scott

They're not exactly what you asked for, but...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d&page=4&pp=20
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

wasn't there p38f released with ETO a long time ago? Not my model but I seem to remember fixing a few mapping issues for it .

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Jon Pratt did the modeling.The only one available is in the PTO-RS. Excellent looking model.Jon gave Nigel all his work,so i'm hopeful he has the original files are there. A much needed model for the ETO and MAW in my opinion. Regards,Scott

ok. you're just looking for some theater appropriate skins. Hope one of the painters can help you with that.

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    Jon Pratt did the modeling.The only one available is in the PTO-RS. Excellent looking model.Jon gave Nigel all his work,so i'm hopeful he has the original files are there. A much needed model for the ETO and MAW in my opinion. Regards,Scott
    I do indeed have the GMAX source. What I don't have is A. the time, and B. a pet GMAX modeller... Any offers, please contact me on the Facebook group - I'm there more often. I have actually made a start on the skin, but it's pretty symbolic so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Members who have read this thread: 0