when your AI wingman is firing

Thread: when your AI wingman is firing

when your AI wingman is firing

Not sure if this is of any use/interest to anyone. It's a mission files (uploaded as text files) that shows when your AI wingman is firing and how many bullets he is firing. I found this useful for playing with various factors that affect the performance of the AI, in particular when wingmen are reluctant to engage the enemy which is sometimes because they have run out of ammo. Simple enough to edit for a different aircraft. 16 February 1942 Palambang Ammo 2 dyn.txt16 February 1942 Palambang Ammo 2 mis.txt

This is very interesting - my understanding was the AI never ran out of ammo (or fuel)

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post
    This is very interesting - my understanding was the AI never ran out of ammo (or fuel)
    Could be. I'm not yet convinced either way but some aircraft (maybe just ai aircraft in the "player's" flight?), in some missions do seem to stop fighting/firing which does seem to correlate with ammo being expended. Certainly the enemy, and other (non player) groups of aircraft often seem to have unlimited ammo!!

Members who have read this thread: 0