8N1-Grimes Field

Thread: 8N1-Grimes Field

8N1-Grimes Field

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: Grimes Airport (8N1) is a privately owned public-use airport located two miles east of Bethel, Pa. and is the home of the Golden Age of Aviation Museum.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit 8N1-Grimes Field
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Very nice Ed thank you.

This works well in P3D V5.3 - a few people without their textures, I circled in red.

How do you incorporate the people (placement) bgl file into the scenery? MCX will not open that one for me.....

I ran a check to see if I possibly failed to include some textures. I unchecked every scenery addon I have (including all scenery object libraries) except the Grimes Airfield. I reloaded the scenery and observed that all 3D People are textured. So the textures that were included in the package are the ones texturing those models.

Not sure why those particular models are showing the way they are and the others are fine but I can assure you that you have the correct textures.

I know this is shot in P3D-V5, but if you still have FSX installed, try it there to see if the textures show up. I don't see why V5 would single out those textures, but anything is possible with these Sims.
    Last edited by falcon409; August 31st, 2022 at 06:50. Reason: NOTE:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Members who have read this thread: 0