Anyone still flying this one?

Thread: Anyone still flying this one?

Anyone still flying this one?

JF Me109 BoB pack.

Cees

Who else Kees?

The AH/JF Bf109 model was much better than the A2A model at some points, but also had its weak points. I think the fuselage shape was spot on, but the oversized cockpit made it look a bit odd. Although perhaps inferior at some points, the VC and incredible paintkit by Martin "ICDP" Catney, made the offering of A2A hard to beat.

A pity, as I think the AH/JF model really deserved a few nice repaints as the included ones could use an upgrade. (just look at the numbers on this one....)

Cheers,
    Huub

I agree with you 100% Huub. There is no paintkit for this one tough it is advertised as included in the download. The reason I posted this? I found two facets of the model disturbing. The landing gear covers were too white on the inside. And there is a faulty animation in the trop model. A valve of the sandfilter moves to the other side of the plane if you open the cowl flaps. I fixed both. If anyone is interested let me know.

Cees

BTW: I found the paintkit!
    Last edited by Cees Donker; August 20th, 2022 at 03:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post

JF Me109 BoB pack.

Cees
    Occasionally I'll hop in the Emil for a spin. Been putting a bunch of time in Flight Replicas Gustav since I got to see one at EAA this year. (Too bad they didn't fly it during the show and I missed both its arrival and departure.)

Members who have read this thread: 0