Aircraft TOT gauge

Thread: Aircraft TOT gauge

Aircraft TOT gauge

Hi all

I'm looking for a TOT (turbine outlet temperature) gauge with the analog needle combined with the digital readout. Does anyone know any
    freeware aircraft that has one

Cheers

Rhys

Looked Everywhere

If you don't understand it at all, ask over at FSDevelopers if someone would help. You can see if Bob Kellogg's email still works too. Though I have some skill, I am not alway very successful when I try to create a gauge and frequently ask for help there as I did last week successfully for help with a gauge. It's worth trying. They are all helpful, great members there. I found the comparison below because I found a set of gauges for you to learn with at Perfect Flight by Bob Kellogg

Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT), sometimes referred to as Turbine Outlet Temperature (TOT), is the temperature of the turbine exhaust gases as they leave the turbine unit.

Here is your first xml gauge to begin with I found for you at Perfect Flight for you to learn with. Bob Kellogg does a good job of explaining and how to modify it. If it DOESN't work the first time post at FSDevelopers. The README says that I can share with you since we are not selling them: after you get the gauge you want with the proper values, you can ask for help adding the digital readout at FSDeveopers

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zdtm6...alcor.zip/file

Thank you very much for the reply and help
    Much appreciated

Regards

Rhys

Members who have read this thread: 0