FW190 nav and landing lights

Thread: FW190 nav and landing lights

FW190 nav and landing lights

Since I am only interested in 'wildesau' 190s and 109s as used by JG300 in the night time, I note no versions with landing lights, even SJE versions. Anyone know if and where they might have been placed?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

I see several stock 190s that used these for nav lights, but no landing lights:
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_nav_green" PosX="5.23" PosZ="-0.3" PosY="0.17" MinVel="1" MaxVel="58"></Effect>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_nav_red" PosX="-5.23" PosZ="-0.3" PosY="0.18" MinVel="1" MaxVel="58"></Effect>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_tail" PosX="0" PosZ="-6.47" PosY="0.35" MinVel="1" MaxVel="58"></Effect>
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Thanks Andy. I take it for you your dynamic reticle, the below applies.

"This dynamic reticle should work for most of the older FW 190 aircraft that have the small sight glass with the clipped corners centered on the dash.

Add this to the Effects section of the aircraft xdp file:

<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="GR_OKL_Revi16D_gunsight" PosX="0.000" PosZ="0.0" PosY="0.880" Pitch="90" MinVel="-999999" MaxVel="999999"/>

*** This won't work for the D models, fw_190a_8z (Blue 17) and ETO_fw190_A8 (J3) that use a different gunsight system. *** "

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Members who have read this thread: 0