Trying to reach Glenn Duncan

Thread: Trying to reach Glenn Duncan

Trying to reach Glenn Duncan

I am trying to reach Glenn Duncan to ask permission to post his "ATC 43" scenery in FSX and P3D format. Does anyone know how to reach him? The email included is no longer active.

Was this the email used?

Glenn Duncan
    ozbeowulf(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Yes, it is defunct.

Is this the same package that was uploaded in 2019 "ATC 43 South Atlantic Scenery and AI for FSX and P3D.zip?

I see that you were unable to contact him back then.

No other email

I just did an extensive online search for Glenn Duncan's uploads and from 2005 to 2011 he only has that email listed so I guess its go with the we tried and no way to contact him. He already shared it with all of us at AVSIM and it HAS been 17 years since it was uploaded for the old FS9 sim. IMO if he was able to be asked I have had responses from developers I contacted that were thrilled that some new life was given to their efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    I just did an extensive online search for Glenn Duncan's uploads and from 2005 to 2011 he only has that email listed so I guess its go with the we tried and no way to contact him. He already shared it with all of us at AVSIM and it HAS been 17 years since it was uploaded for the old FS9 sim. IMO if he was able to be asked I have had responses from developers I contacted that were thrilled that some new life was given to their efforts.
    If he can’t be contacted then I would consider it an abandoned product. As long as it’s respectfully handled and he is credited with the original work, I’d not consider it an infringement. Just my thoughts as a developer.

Members who have read this thread: 0