Converting AI Aircraft

Thread: Converting AI Aircraft

SOH-CM-2020

Converting AI Aircraft

Hi Folks,

I'm hoping someone can help.

I've just found this An-32 ( an AI Aircraft ) and wanted to convert it to a flyable version by using the new air files and cfg parts from the An-26 by Vladimir Zhyhulskiy.

What sections in the cfg do I need to change ?

I realise the controls won't be animated but the flaps and undercarriage work .... and besides the An-32 is kind of a strange but likable beast.

Thanks in advance,

Pete.

Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - AI Aircraft Antonov An-32 BasePack

Other files which are related to, or may be required by, this file:

Images related to this file:

File Description:
    Antonov An-32 base package by CIS Traffic Team for AI traffic. Include An-32 and An-32P models. Frame rate friendly. ONLY for FS2004 aka FS9.

Filename:cis_an32_basepack.zipLicense:FreewareAdded:25th February 2009Downloads:1648Author:CIS Traffic TeamSize:2312kb

Antonov An-26, version 2009

Images related to this file:

File Description:
    The new version-2009 of known transport An-26 (instead of the version 2008), upgrade and added. Changed of a mistake Landing Lights, they are added (also Taxi Lights) in VC, are added textures, are changed and some panels, effects, gauges are added. The complete package, previous version is not required. The model is completely advanced only for use in FS2004! RepaintKit, detailed manual - necessarily read before use.In a package the sounds by Mike Maarse are used.

Filename:an26zh_09.zipLicense:Freeware, limited distributionAdded:2nd March 2009Downloads:3255Author:Vladimir ZhyhulskiySize:42367kb

all you would need to do is replace the airfile with vlads and rename it to what ever the AI aircrafts airfile is named.

You'll want to use the original contact points in the new aircraft.cfg file to keep it from either sinking into the tarmac or floating above it.

Don't forget to toss in a panel and sound folder of your choice as well. Check to be sure they are called for in the config file. If not, just add them to each livery. See sample below.

[fltsim.2]
    title=Auster J1 G-AGTO
    sim=cub1 //Auster_J1 << This is a case where I changed the airfile
    model=
    panel= << Need this to ensure your panel is visible
    sound= << Need this to hear sound set
    texture=G-AGTO
    Racartron
    it means something, but I just can't remember what

Members who have read this thread: 1