A scenery problem

Thread: A scenery problem

A scenery problem

Well I am a complete lose as to what the issue is here, but my Med. install now will not allow any scenery to view correctly. I have tried all the standard fix's but no go.

current CFG:

[DISPLAY]
    Device=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
    Mode=1680x1050x16
    AntiAlias=0
    HWTnL=0
    Disable=0

[Filter]
    Dither=0
    Filter=0
    TriLinear=0
    MipMap=0
    AntiAlias=0
    HWTnL=0
    Stencil=0
    PageFlip=0
    Fog=0
    TripleBuffer=0
    SWTnL=0
    DXTn=0

This has ALWAYS worked in the past with my six other installs, but not this time. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Well crap! No sooner than posting and I found the issue. All I had to do was edit the MED_CFS2.cfg and problem solved. I had this problem a few years ago but forgot about it. I'm 75 so go figure.

Steve
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Hahhha and welcome to the club , I,ve done the same thing , a few times more than once

Welcome to the club. Getting older is not the problem. Its the side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    Welcome to the club. Getting older is not the problem. Its the side effects.
    Roger that HP. CRS is a problem here too.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Thanks boys, it's good to know I'm not alone here. Like my dad used to say 'it's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop'.

Members who have read this thread: 0