A2A Comanche news and cockpit screenshots

Thread: A2A Comanche news and cockpit screenshots

A2A Comanche news and cockpit screenshots

Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehawk View Post
    Thx, it looks really nice (as many in the MSFS environment) and looks like they back very slowly to "the game" but they'll back, however its again old plane from FSX and P3D time and now we will see it in MSFS. Personally, I would appreciate the new content more, not old chops in new breading . Of course, it will be a must-have for me, but I don't know if it will taste the same as the new cutlet.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Thx, it looks really nice (as many in the MSFS environment) and looks like they back very slowly to "the game" but they'll back, however its again old plane from FSX and P3D time and now we will see it in MSFS. Personally, I would appreciate the new content more, not old chops in new breading . Of course, it will be a must-have for me, but I don't know if it will taste the same as the new cutlet.
    For the most part I agree, I don't really have much interest in developers just porting their old catalogue to the new sim (even though I understand why they do it) but they have communicated why they chose the Comanche.

Quote is from November 2021
    I just wanted to say that as of yesterday, thanks to our brilliant Michal Krawczyk and Mark Smith, we appear to be out of the woods with Accu-Sim and MSFS2020. It goes to show that there is almost nothing you can’t do if you put your mind to it and don’t give up.

Today for the first time, I took off and performed a bunch of maneuvers in the air, came back with a nice flare and landed in an all-new Accu-Sim Comanche 250. All major road blocks are cleared.

So now that we have this Comanche 250 in place we can properly plan for MSFS development. Keep in mind that being brand new tech, systems and physics, it will take longer for this first airplane, which is why we chose the Comanche 250 since we know it so well. But once this airplane is out the Accu-Sim production line will be in place, so to speak.

Scott
    A2A Simulations Inc.
    I hope we get some new aircraft from them as well as our old favourites. My expectations are more GA stuff, but there is still a part of me that is hopeful they will go back and finish their F104/Phantom/T33 or we get consumer versions of their Texan II and T38.

Probably like most - they want to learn a new SDK (and perhaps I would do it myself), hence the old choices, but I hope that they will also go for new aircraft models that have not left the simulator hangar so far, somethng like in Wing42 or FlyingIron company.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Way back before MSFS2020 appeared, A2A mentioned a new B-17 for P3D, and I wonder if that will now be developed for MSFS instead. While at Cosford in 2019, I asked Scott whether they could also do a demilitarized civilian version, and he didn't dismiss the idea. Obviously, given their exacting standards, it would be some way off in the future.

probably very unlikely to occur - but I would really love to have the XB-17 at last in a flight sim

enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

If you really want to throw a wrench in the works, ask for an XB-38!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Anything A2A is exciting. Anything B-17 sounds wonderful. A modernized A2A B-17 (or even just the FSX one with Accusim in the FS2020 world) would be glorious. Let's see what time will bring.
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

I love A2A stuff; I wrote about their very first product when I was still doing flight sim coverage for paper magazines!

But between Carenado and Just Flight my hangar has more single-engine Pipers than I really need right now. So glad to see they're getting practice and are ready to bring over some of their other stuff. I can't imagine the B377 is at the top of the list, but it'd be super-cool to see that eventually.

Members who have read this thread: 0