I'd Say The HALO Device Works!

Thread: I'd Say The HALO Device Works!

I'd Say The HALO Device Works!

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    I think this is one of those times where they are not going to get it rebuilt in time for next week's race. It's amazing that he was walking around the paddocks before the race was over.
    This was the most exciting race in the last couple of years for me. Even with one minuet left ​in the race, there was still no telling who would win it.

Strange tactics from Ferrari . Or did I miss something? They managed to put Leclerc in exactly the same position as Hamilton last year in Abu Dhabi.... And we all know how that ended.

They could have known that fresh tires was a better option than maintaining the first position at all costs.

But indeed an exiting end of this race!

Cheers,
    Huub

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Strange tactics from Ferrari . Or did I miss something? They managed to put Leclerc in exactly the same position as Hamilton last year in Abu Dhabi.... And we all know how that ended.
    Even weirder was the subsequent call to Carlos to try and back up Hamilton at the ending of the safety car to give Charles a chance to win...
    Let's hope DtS was there for what would have been an interesting debrief to say the least!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    And don't forget the Hauger/Nissany crash in F2 that same morning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-t7Rehi0HM&t=220s

Around 1:16....
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Strange tactics from Ferrari .
    It seems this is an old Italian rule that Ferrari still follows nowadays: if they are in a good position to win, they HAVE to f_ck everything up and loose at the end.

Exclamation

One more!...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1E57B7C5-B364-43BE-8A78-863D05E51762.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0