AW P-47D Plus Skins Released - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AW P-47D Plus Skins Released

TEXTURE.6.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - American

Description: Version 1.0 July 2022 (AW P-47D)

Textures: Original paint scheme by unknown author (Goodwood). It was modified by me to fit this aircraft. I also included some VC bitmap from a X-plane P-47D aircraft (unknown author).

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TEXTURE.6.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Quote Originally Posted by AcWai View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - American

Description: VERSION 1.0 July 2022

Visual model : acwai

Textures: Original paint scheme by unknown author (Goodwood). It was modified by me to fit this aircraft. I also included some VC bitmap from a X-plane P-47D aircraft (unknown author).

Damage profiles: acwai

Airfile by: acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any P-47D airfiles.

2D panel: acwai, gauges are mostly modified Alphasim gauges or from unknown authors.

Sound files: Not provided, please download it from sim-outhouse.

DISCLAIMER

Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW-P-47D.zip
    Hi andrew, the model not works.

does not appear in the aircraft list

can you check it, to see if it only happens to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxstuka View Post
    Hi andrew, the model not works.

does not appear in the aircraft list

can you check it, to see if it only happens to me?
    There is nothing wrong with the zip file. Open the AW P-47D folder and read the INSTALLATION.txt file.

I had just uploaded an updated file to remove the name AI from the aircraft name in the aircraft.cfg file.

Another important aircraft for cfs2, wonderful work!
    wolfi

One sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes (Antoine de Saint Exupéry)

There is nothing wrong with the zip file. Open the AW P-47D folder and read the INSTALLATION.txt file.

I had just uploaded an updated file to remove the name AI from the aircraft name in the aircraft.cfg file.
    I can run now the model, I delete the value in the texture = .7 in the cfg file to run the texture folder and it work.

Very nice model, nice job for the p-47!.

I would like you to create a P-40C since there are no free with breakable parts

Hi ACWai
    You have been bust with the spraygun
    Thanks for these great paints.
    Cheers
    Stuart

Icon22 Reply...

Andrew,

This is a wonderful model...thank you very much not only for the aircraft, but for all the repaints as well!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Thanks for all the nice comments.

"May I suggest a " factory fresh " airplane as number 10 ????"

You can download over 400 repaints for this aircraft at

https://www.mission4today.com/index....wnloads2&c=406

Some are factory fresh paint scheme without any insignia on them. UncleTgt used one by NN AVIREX as a template to paint some of his original design.

"I would like you to create a P-40C since there are no free with breakable parts"

I don't like the shape of the wind shield, I like bubble top. I have started working on a new aircraft using this gunsight

Two more paint schemes will be available soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GUN1.jpg  

Andrew, thanks for the nice Thunderbolt and the beautiful skins.

SOH-CM-2024

Icon26 P-47D Bubbletop

Thanks Andrew for a really nice aircraft and beautiful various skins.
    Please keep making them as good as this one.

Regards,

Many thanks Andrew for this new one
    Cheers
    Martin

"May I suggest a " factory fresh " airplane as number 10 ????"

You can download over 400 repaints for this aircraft at

https://www.mission4today.com/index....wnloads2&c=406

Some are factory fresh paint scheme without any insignia on them. UncleTgt used one by NN AVIREX as a template to paint some of his original design.

"I would like you to create a P-40C since there are no free with breakable parts"

I don't like the shape of the wind shield, I like bubble top. I have started working on a new aircraft using this gunsight

Two more paint schemes will be available soon!

Thanks Andrew ,
    that's what I wanted to know.

To Maxstuka - "I would like you to create a P-40C since there are no free with breakable parts"

I had misread your question about P-40C, I thought you were asking me about the P-47C. I don't like the front windshield on the P-47c.

I was told by Kurt that "Lindsay Watt is finishing tweaking his P-40E model which he says should post very soon." I am going to wait until that aircraft is released before working on the P-40E again. I like the P-40E better than P-40C. It is faster and has better performance.

Library Staff
    Hi Andrew & Max,

There's also a new P-40B about to be released.

Kevin

TEXTURE.7.zip

Textures: Original paint scheme by unknown author (Sean "Goodwood" Nash). It was modified by me to fit this aircraft. I also included some VC bitmap from a X-plane P-47D aircraft (unknown author).

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TEXTURE.7.zip

TEXTURE.8.zip

Textures: Original paint scheme by unknown author (Sean "Goodwood" Nash). It was modified by me to fit this aircraft. I also included some VC bitmap from a X-plane P-47D aircraft (unknown author).

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TEXTURE.8.zip

The plane looks great and the skins are awesomel. Thank you!!!

BTW, you should indicate in the readme that we need to download one of Krzysztof Malinowski's P-47 packs (available at Simviation), in order to get the appropriate drop tanks.
    Last edited by Roxane-21; July 19th, 2022 at 11:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxane-21 View Post
    The plane looks great and the skins are aweful. Thank you!!!

BTW, you should indicate in the readme that we need to download one of Krzysztof Malinowski's P-47 packs (available at Simviation), in order to get the appropriate drop tanks.
    LOL Roxane I know English isn't your native language. I think you mean awesome not aweful. Awesome means wonderful, but aweful (which is actually spelled awful) means terrible. I know you didn't mean that.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kurt View Post
    LOL Roxane I know English isn't your native language. I think you mean awesome not aweful. Awesome means wonderful, but aweful (which is actually spelled awful) means terrible. I know you didn't mean that.
    Yes, sometimes I use the wrong word. In French "terrible" can mean awesome in some case, which of course can add to the confusion.
    One day I wanted to tell a man he was awesome, ended up calling him handsome. Conversation became a bit weird after that!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxane-21 View Post
    The plane looks great and the skins are awesomel. Thank you!!!

All you need is the wep_P47_165gal_drop tank. I did not build one because I only play in the QC mode.

I am working on the last two repaints now.

Aw_p-47d_texture.9

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW_P-47D_TEXTURE.9

Aw_p-47d_texture.10

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW_P-47D_TEXTURE.10

Reply...

Andrew,

What a beautiful aircraft, thank you so much for this outstanding model!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Hi, luv the repaints but how do you install the? do you put in plane folder or do you edit the cfg file. the readme did not say. thx.

Quote Originally Posted by demile View Post
    Hi, luv the repaints but how do you install the? do you put in plane folder or do you edit the cfg file. the readme did not say. thx.
    Just unzip the texture files into the aircraft folder (AW P-47D).

Edit the aircraft.cfg file

[fltsim.0]
    title=AW P-47D
    sim=P47D
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=
    KB_checklists=P47d_CHECK
    prop_anim_ratio=.96

If you use texture=8, it will load the texture files from the texture.8 folder

If you use texture=seac, it will load the texture files from the texture.seac folder

Members who have read this thread: 0