AW P-47D Plus Skins Released
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AW P-47D Plus Skins Released

AW P-47D Plus Skins Released

The aircraft is now finished. I just need to get the readme.txt ready. Special thanks to UncleTgt for helping me painting some of the paint schemes. Target release date is mid-July (to celebrate my 10th retirement anniversary). More paint schemes may be added before it is released.

Here are some images:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P-47DVC-003.jpg   P-47D-034.jpg   P-47D-037.jpg   P-47D-007.jpg   P-47D-058.jpg   P-47D-062.jpg  

P-47D-023.jpg   P-47D-060.jpg  

Nice work

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Excellent work! I think the part that impresses me the most is the near identical view from 2d panel to V/C. This is something that is sorely lacking in most non-stock A/C. The only thing missing is a spinning prop in 2d but as I understand it, that's not possible.

Supurb!
    PSULLYKEYS

The only thing necessary for evil to win is for good men to do nothing.

Ahh! The good old JUG. Looks great!

Awesome Andrew
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Thanks for the nice comments. Here is another paint scheme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P-47D-008.jpg  

Library Staff
    Magnificent Andrew - well done!
    Kevin

Absolutely love it! I used a P-47 from CFS 1 (I think) for my original avatar!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P47DTanner.jpg  

Hello, I just wanted to tell you that your p-47 model is missing this thing
    two splitters or "dividers" in the air intake of the engine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dividers in the air intake.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	232.9 KB 
ID:	87881

thanks Ac wai!.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxstuka View Post
    Hello, I just wanted to tell you that your p-47 model is missing this thing
    two splitters or "dividers" in the air intake of the engine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dividers in the air intake.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	232.9 KB 
ID:	87881

thanks Ac wai!.
    The two splitters are there. It does not show up from the angle that I took the previous screenshots (actually, you can see just the upper corner of the left splitter). I have moved it forward a little bit so it is easier to see.

Here is paint scheme #9. I would like to have 10 paint schemes for the release date. That is just one more to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P-47D-045.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by AcWai View Post
    The two splitters are there. It does not show up from the angle that I took the previous screenshots (actually, you can see just the upper corner of the left splitter). I have moved it forward a little bit so it is easier to see.

Here is paint scheme #9. I would like to have 10 paint schemes for the release date. That is just one more to go.
    Thanks, very nice job.

Very nice job .
    May I suggest a " factory fresh " airplane as number 10 ????

AW-P-47D.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - American

Description: VERSION 1.0 July 2022

Visual model : acwai

Textures: Original paint scheme by unknown author (Goodwood). It was modified by me to fit this aircraft. I also included some VC bitmap from a X-plane P-47D aircraft (unknown author).

Damage profiles: acwai

Airfile by: acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any P-47D airfiles.

2D panel: acwai, gauges are mostly modified Alphasim gauges or from unknown authors.

Sound files: Not provided, please download it from sim-outhouse.

DISCLAIMER

Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW-P-47D.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

TEXTURE.1.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - American

Description: Version 1.0 July 2022 (AW P-47D)

Textures: Original paint scheme by unknown author (Goodwood). It was modified by me to fit this aircraft. I also included some VC bitmap from a X-plane P-47D aircraft (unknown author).

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TEXTURE.1.zip

TEXTURE.2.zip

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TEXTURE.2.zip

TEXTURE.3.zip

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TEXTURE.3.zip

TEXTURE.4.zip

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TEXTURE.4.zip

texture.BRZ.zip

Textures: Original paint scheme by UncleTgt. I also included some VC bitmap from a X-plane P-47D aircraft (unknown author).

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit texture.BRZ.zip

texture.Chowhound2.zip

Textures: Original paint scheme by UncleTgt (using template by NN AVIREX). I also included some VC bitmap from a X-plane P-47D aircraft (unknown author).

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit texture.Chowhound2.zip

texture.Gabreski.zip

Textures: Original paint scheme by Upmedia.hu (modified by UncleTgt). I also included some VC bitmap from a X-plane P-47D aircraft (unknown author).

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit texture.Gabreski.zip

texture.MEX.zip

Textures: Original paint scheme by UncleTgt (using template by NN AVIREX). I also included some VC bitmap from a X-plane P-47D aircraft (unknown author).

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit texture.MEX.zip

texture.SEAC.zip

Textures: Original paint scheme by UncleTgt (using template by HBPencil). I also included some VC bitmap from a X-plane P-47D aircraft (unknown author).

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit texture.SEAC.zip

TEXTURE.5.zip

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TEXTURE.5.zip

Members who have read this thread: 0