cfs 4 using msf2020

Thread: cfs 4 using msf2020

cfs 4 using msf2020

this would be something using or creating cfs 4 uisng the msfs 2020 flight sim with a destructible environ. Would need a hefty pc to run though.

SOH-CM-2020
    Wouldn't that be good. We can only dream. Another dream would be for MS to provide the tools to import gmax models (aircraft, ships, vehicles) into the sim.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    …Another dream would be for MS to provide the tools to import gmax models (aircraft, ships, vehicles) into the sim.
    Dream on: that one just isn’t going to happen.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by demile View Post
    this would be something using or creating cfs 4 uisng the msfs 2020 flight sim with a destructible environ. Would need a hefty pc to run though.
    Something like the IL2 Battle of Stalingrad and add-on releases.......

Cheers,
    Huub

As and example :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJk2Pb5nGJU

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Icon9 Cfs4

Well, back in 2004, MS did have CFS4, a heavily revised CFS3 that fixed all the bugs in CFS3 and added all the features that were not activated in CFS3 (guided rockets, turbosupercharger, parking break etc). Plus much more (new gauges, navigation). But alas the non violent executives at MS decided that violence is not what they were about anymore and only civilian simulations would be made. I once asked MS folks, if they would release CFS4 to the community as freeware for us to play with, and the answer was crickets. Now if we would maybe ask as a group....nah that is no good either. MS is just not going to make us happy at all. OFF was able to "work" with MS but that was limited too. Maybe some of the OFF folks were ex MS programers, who knows. (Wiping tears away as I sob) we just won't have more than what we are able to do.

Quote Originally Posted by NachtPiloten View Post
    we just won't have more than what we are able to do.
    And the modders / skinners are able to to a lot considering the age and limits of CFS3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Quote Originally Posted by NachtPiloten View Post
    Well, back in 2004, MS did have CFS4, a heavily revised CFS3 that fixed all the bugs in CFS3 and added all the features that were not activated in CFS3 (guided rockets, turbosupercharger, parking break etc). Plus much more (new gauges, navigation). But alas the non violent executives at MS decided that violence is not what they were about anymore and only civilian simulations would be made. I once asked MS folks, if they would release CFS4 to the community as freeware for us to play with, and the answer was crickets. Now if we would maybe ask as a group....nah that is no good either. MS is just not going to make us happy at all. OFF was able to "work" with MS but that was limited too. Maybe some of the OFF folks were ex MS programers, who knows. (Wiping tears away as I sob) we just won't have more than what we are able to do.
    We need a mole, a deep throat, or whistle blower!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    I still love CFS3 and IL-2 1946 . They have all a person with a mid-range pc could want. The IL-2 BOX series are nice ,graphics wise , but not better than IL-'46 in some aspects. CFS3 has some of the best flight modeling now. WOFF/BHaH II just shows what is truly capable with CFS3. A remarkable WW I air combat sim. DCS for the diehard and those with money to burn. IL-2 Flying Circus is another good one for WW I. Not a whole lot out there anymore like in the heyday but CFS3 is still entertaining after all these years, and that says something . Regards,Scott

Wouldn't that be good. We can only dream. Another dream would be for MS to provide the tools to import gmax models (aircraft, ships, vehicles) into the sim.
    Is there still a freeware modeling option like Blender?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsbolt View Post
    Is there still a freeware modeling option like Blender?
    Yes, Blender has a freeware (afaik) plugin for the new sim. FSDeveloper is the place to start looking.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 2