Flying low and slow

Thread: Flying low and slow

Hybrid View

Flying low and slow

I really enjoy this type of aviating while looking for interesting things on the ground. While setting up to land at Concrete Mun (3W5) in Washington State, USA I noticed a shore line anomaly as seen here. Could some one advise me on the correct Nam bgl that controls this area? Thanks.

Steve
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    I really enjoy this type of aviating while looking for interesting things on the ground. While setting up to land at Concrete Mun (3W5) in Washington State, USA I noticed a shore line anomaly as seen here. Could some one advise me on the correct Nam bgl that controls this area? Thanks.

Steve
    There used to be a generic listing on Avsim ( before the hack) , looks more like a LWM ( land class land and water mask) error.

Since then, it might be something to ask over at fsdeveloper forums

Not sure if the old georender Darrington scenery covers this area, about the only place you'll find that is ebay or similar

Ttfn

Pete

Ok, thanks MM.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Members who have read this thread: 0