Gius Mods to CFS2 Junkers Ju-390

Thread: Gius Mods to CFS2 Junkers Ju-390

Gius Mods to CFS2 Junkers Ju-390

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - German

Description: Hello,

These are my mods for Bismarck13 and Maxstuka Ju-390A. (Armed version) I've repainted both the panel bitmap and the external textures, hoping this is a real improvement on the original ones.

Install: Browse to the folder of the panel in your CFS2 install and let overwrite the original files with mines. Hope you enjoy...

Credits: Thanks to Bismarck13 for an excellent plane and to Achim for the beautiful panel base.

Giuseppe Sisinni (Gius of SOH)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Gius Mods to CFS2 Ju-390.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Icon14 Reply...

Giuseppe,

Very nice modeling update!

I do have one question though. If memory serves me correctly, you worked on the Messerschmitt 323 'Gigant' as well. How were you able to manage engine start/stop and throttle response for engines five and six? If I recall correctly, CFS2 is limited to control for four engines or less?
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Hi Andrew,
    thanks for the compliments.
    As far as your question unfortunately i have simply to declare that this is out of my knowledge...
    Regards,
    Giuseppe

P.S. do you need for future scenery projects of a new set of urban houses and blocks?? i'm working on it (they will be also included in my next scenery of Berlin city with its airfields that should be coming perhaps the next year - it wil include a photoreal ground layout and will be compatible with the water of Dick 'Rhumbaflappy'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Giuseppe,

Very nice modeling update!

I do have one question though. If memory serves me correctly, you worked on the Messerschmitt 323 'Gigant' as well. How were you able to manage engine start/stop and throttle response for engines five and six? If I recall correctly, CFS2 is limited to control for four engines or less?
    Andrew

IIRC Baldy fudged this on the Me323 by tagging engines 5 & 6 as though they were duplicates of engines 3 & 4. The airfile had the thrust position midway between each pair, & the engines were sized to give the total thrust required (from 4 instead of 6).

So long as you're just using it as a target, it doesn't really ruin the experience
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baldy_Me323_APR43b.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0