Awfully quiet around here these days . . .

Thread: Awfully quiet around here these days . . .

Awfully quiet around here these days . . .

So thought I would post this screenie

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Nice screenies.

But you're right, it's awfully quiet around here these days.. As of this post there are only 4 members and 44 guests.

There's a hint that some folks are working on various projects, but no updates for some time. Sad. Guess I need to get outside and watch the grass grow.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    So thought I would post this screenie

Cool whrere to get eventually ?

tahnks

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Nice screenies.

But you're right, it's awfully quiet around here these days.. As of this post there are only 4 members and 44 guests.

There's a hint that some folks are working on various projects, but no updates for some time. Sad. Guess I need to get outside and watch the grass grow.
    Our N3N-3 land plane is complete and now working on the float plane version. We’ll get some screens posted soon.

Gérard,

A great screenie there mon ami. Really atmospheric, love it. Sums up popular light ac flying to me...

Beech Bonanza, over the Massif Central in the early morning light?

Cheers

Shessi

Woohoo!!!! So looking forward to the N3N!

Hi Shessi,
    Beech Bonanza, over the Massif Central in the early morning light?
    Thanks for your appreciation, but ... 25nm south of SKLA Malaga (Colombia) in the Andes at 13 500 ft - much higher than Massif Central 10:50 Local Time Gérard Nota : don't know why but today SOH refuses to "reply with quote..."

Another Colombia trip ... Gérard

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Nice screenies.

However, when I (now only occasionally) visit here, there are always about 10 x the number viewing FSX as versus MSFS or P3D (20 to 200). Which must say something about the hobby for sure!

But, for me at least, there is little of interest anymore; the halcyon days of a constant stream of new add-ons to enjoy, to repaint and discuss, are over. The reasons are well documented and understood. It's still a shame though.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Members who have read this thread: 169