Hawker Hunter package - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hawker Hunter package

Nice work, keep them coming, guys!
    As soon as I get a break from work, I'll work on a swiss livery pack with one Hunter of each squadron (should be a quick one as only numbers and the squadron patch have to be changed).
    Meanwhile I created a livery request for Miss Demeanor, my absolute favorite livery on the Hunter. Just a pity it has been sold, that one was striking.

That's Buochs, right ?
    I passed alongside that airport many times driving on the highway on my way to Germany. The area is beautiful, and I loved seeing it in real after flying there so often with FSX or P3D. I never made the small detour to see Alpnach though, which is kind of a shame...
    Next road trip I do in Switzerland, I'll surely try that road from the Meiringen airport to Alpnach. (There's also a very nice restaurant nearby the start of that road, by the way )

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    That's Buochs, right ?
    I passed alongside that airport many times driving on the highway on my way to Germany. The area is beautiful, and I loved seeing it in real after flying there so often with FSX or P3D. I never made the small detour to see Alpnach though, which is kind of a shame...
    Next road trip I do in Switzerland, I'll surely try that road from the Meiringen airport to Alpnach. (There's also a very nice restaurant nearby the start of that road, by the way )
    Yes, FlyLogic Buochs
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Thanks, Jan Kees and ZSoltB!

ZSoltB, alas, your uploads didn't have descriptions. Is there any history you can point me to on J-4013? Those tracking markings are unusual and interesting. (I always love knowing any history of the repaints I'm downloading when it's available.)

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Thanks, Jan Kees and ZSoltB!

ZSoltB, alas, your uploads didn't have descriptions. Is there any history you can point me to on J-4013? Those tracking markings are unusual and interesting. (I always love knowing any history of the repaints I'm downloading when it's available.)
    Many of my works are based on photographs
    I could not find a description
    if you know the exact description, let me know
    Here is an example: https://www.swisshunters.info/images1/4013-1.html
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

No worries, I was just curious! Must have been for some kind of tracking testing.

I wonder if Dave's going to bring over his awesome two-seaters, too? The Brit side-by-side fighter trainers (and the F-102B) have always had an odd appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    No worries, I was just curious! Must have been for some kind of tracking testing.

I wonder if Dave's going to bring over his awesome two-seaters, too? The Brit side-by-side fighter trainers (and the F-102B) have always had an odd appeal.
    Yes, even the training version would be good.

The 2-seaters will appear at some point, but won't be for quite a while as I haven't made a start on converting them yet.

jk5018 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

She looks beautiful, thank you DGW for one of the best aircraft out there!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2022.06.19 - 19.38.00.54.png 
Views:	130 
Size:	3.36 MB 
ID:	87685
    Please visit my YouTube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/user/daledelboy

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    The 2-seaters will appear at some point, but won't be for quite a while as I haven't made a start on converting them yet.
    That's awesome news, Dave! No hurry of course! Lots of fun flying in the single-seat Hunters in the meantime.

A belated thank you for all the stuff you've released for previous sims as well as these Hunters! I've been flying the Hunter non-stop since you released it, and I have a silly amount of payware planes.

Superb work as always, and your sharing these with the community is much appreciated!

Version 1.1 now available at flightsim.to.

Thank you Dave the new update

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3c59864e10988f823e16cf96007951db.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Downloaded and flown for the first time and as expected she is stunning, again many thanks to Dave, Ben and Rick.

Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post

Hi Dave - thanks for the Hunters ! I have been following your work through all the various flightsim iterations over the years!!

Quick question is there a way that we can use the default fast jet or other MoD'd pilot figures with your aircraft?

Thanks

Richard

Quick answer. No.
    The pilots in mine are modelled to be a reasonable representation of the correct flying gear for the period. The default pilots, although well modelled, would be too inaccurate.

ZsoltB , did you ever got around to upload that Saudi Paint ?
    I can't seem to locate it.

Members who have read this thread: 3