X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Oh nice !
    I'm curious to see what he will be able to achieve for the VTOL. It's a must-buy for me, excepted if SSW decides to bring their Harrier to MSFS as well.

It's not for me, but I'm sure it'll do well. A good choice of subject.

oh, I was hoping for his P-61...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Hoping the AB-8B+ will also be in the package!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

As a real Harrier fan, this is great to see. I will pay close attention to this thead.

Icing on the cake would have been a Harrier GR1/GR3, because there was no serious model at all in all simulators until now. Anyway, hope will never die
    Best regards, Manfred.

Yes the original small wing GR1/3/AV8A would have been brilliant...I've bought 3 Av8Bs for various sims and rarely fly any of them as I don't like MFDs, the AH GR3 may not be 'serious' but it's had more flight time than the other three put together...

Will be curious to see how many addons are released before this (if any) - there were 5 others in their pipeline before this one was revealed, last I checked.

Even if I'm not really interested in military aircraft, after having been enjoying immensely the Stearman and the Concorde, and seen the succesive aircraft released by Dean (F-14, F-15 and now the AV-8B), I must conclude he has a special talent to choose always the period and models I prefer or miss the most!!

Hi Dean, how about a Panavia Tornado after the Harrier? I bet this has crossed your mind sometime, hasn't it?
    Well, If you eventually do, it might well be my 1st military iron.

Quote Originally Posted by Stearman View Post
    how about a Panavia Tornado after the Harrier?.
    Dino's got that covered already!

My favorite Harrier would have been the Shar, but I'll take whatever I can get.

Hah, Tom's already well ahead of me it would seem!

Yes, AV-8B Harrier II and the GR5 variant will feature here. I know that there are quite a few other earlier variants, and the Sea Harrier, but they all had very different cockpits and it has proven too difficult to keep making multi-aircraft packs ( stressful basically ) so I'm reducing variants to make life a little easier on myself. Price will be low, around $20, to reflect the fewer variants, and like the Tomcat package they will share the same cockpit ( as per real life really ) with only a different ejection seat and minor external differences to tell them apart.

VTOL will be done with proper aerodynamics ( not using slew like other products, which turns off all weather / aerodynamics ) and is already underway. Late summer launch is planned. Somebody mentioned that I have a lot of other products in the pipeline - I do, but this year will see only the launch now of the Harriers and Phantoms, as I'm slowing down and also keen to keep updating existing airplanes in my product line to match whatever MSFS has introduced / broken in the meantime.

Tornado is coming from several other competing developers, so I won't be building one I'm afraid.
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Thanks for information, Dino.

Well, with a GR5/7/9 I could live comfortably. Will have an eye on forthcoming informations
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    VTOL will be done with proper aerodynamics ( not using slew like other products, which turns off all weather / aerodynamics ) and is already underway. Late summer launch is planned. Somebody mentioned that I have a lot of other products in the pipeline - I do, but this year will see only the launch now of the Harriers and Phantoms, as I'm slowing down and also keen to keep updating existing airplanes in my product line to match whatever MSFS has introduced / broken in the meantime.
    Excellent news, thanks a lot

Tornado is coming from several other competing developers, so I won't be building one I'm afraid.
    That's ok. We need you to keep modeling the "cool planes that nobody else is doing".

He said the word!!! "Phantom"

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    That's ok. We need you to keep modeling the "cool planes that nobody else is doing".
    Best statement I read for weeks months years
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    He said the word!!! "Phantom"

Priller
    Yes he did! Who hoo!!!!! NC

Hey Dean!

How's the progress going on the Phantom project? Just let me know, and I will get a GTC-105 "Huffer" and a NC-8A ready for its first flight! Go NAVAIR! NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Hey Dean!

How's the progress going on the Phantom project? Just let me know, and I will get a GTC-105 "Huffer" and a NC-8A ready for its first flight! Go NAVAIR! NC
    Phantom is on hold so I can finish the Harrier, then it will become the lead project alongside another "secret" project that I have not revealed yet.
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    Phantom is on hold so I can finish the Harrier, then it will become the lead project alongside another "secret" project that I have not revealed yet.
    Oooh! Now you have peaked my curiosity! NC

Please, I hope you don't put the P-61 on hold?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Please, I hope you don't put the P-61 on hold?
    The P-61 is a donation-ware release so it's always going to have to wait for commercial releases. However, I am intending to slow down at the end of this year ( hopefully if the pace of sim updates also slows ) so that I can focus my time on other projects such as the P-61.

Dean, any idea when the HUD in the SC F-16 will be updated? I love that and the F-15 hoping the have functional HUDs.

Love your creations. Thanks for all you do.

Tom
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Dean, any idea when the HUD in the SC F-16 will be updated? I love that and the F-15 hoping the have functional HUDs.

Love your creations. Thanks for all you do.

Tom
    They're being upgraded each time now to gradually enhance the displays to more closely match the real HUDs. Just takes a little time with all the new HTML coding.

Thanks for the reply Dean, looking forward to the upgrades. I see your fingers on a project, it goes into my hanger.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Members who have read this thread: 1