About the truck driver shortage

Thread: About the truck driver shortage

About the truck driver shortage

Not too smart! Glad he isn't driving a huffer around a crowded flight deck!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

There are professional truck drivers and then there are steering wheel holders. This driver does not even make the qualification for steering wheel holder.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Alcohol? Drugs? Played for months truck simulator and lost his grip on reality?
    Best regards, Manfred.

My impression is it may be a guy who had had a bad day and getting the rear wheels trapped was just one thing too many.

I saw a guy once who finally got into the dock at a difficult location then it was a struggle to get out, he had had enough and just drove over the curb and across the lawn, through the decorative bushes and just kept going.
    I couldn't be a truck driver, In my hot headed youth I would probably have lost my cool at some point and done something regrettable like this

Members who have read this thread: 0