This little exercise came as a result of more test-flying my system to see if it still works.

The place: central Idaho, USA

The scenario (I felt creative):
At the end of the forest fire season the crews are ready to return home but a serious (possibly) communicable disease has been detected among one or more of the crews. Blood-test kits have been airdropped to the sites and it is your task to depart from the Fire Base at McCall, ID (KMYL), fly to each strip, land, collect the kits and return to KMYL so they can be tested and the source of infection identified. Obviously speed is of the essence but safety is paramount!

Ten legs with an average of 21 (direct) miles each but some may require navigation through mountain passes or circuitous routing.

As this is a test of aircraft selection, your piloting skills and the ability of your hardware to withstand the rigors of RTW flying in tough situations I've set the time limit to include two weekends. If all things work right, it's possible to complete the exercise in less than 90 minutes elapsed time (with no rest for the wicked).

Details follow...

Rob