500 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 500

well, I have to do something for my new home country!

But I don't forget the old country either:
    jk4417 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4418 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4419 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

and Richard, thank you for posting your brilliant screenshots, I especially love the Texaco Goose!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

you sir are pretty damned awesome!! but heres a bit of a (well known) secret ,and i think many here will agree, weve known for years how awesome you are. weve enjoyed and used many of your paints across many platforms and types of planes for years now,each and everyone a work of art.be it a paint of a real plane,or a work of fiction ( though im not sure i can recall one) ,theres not one thats a stinker, IMHO anyway.

thank you!

but can i ask..would you be willing,if time grants it,to do a couple of personal repaints for me for my little fleet? nothing radical,just pretty much overall yellow,with red and black lettering and some trim in red and black. like the paint on my first race car.and this isnt an attempt to make the thread about me,but you can see how simple it is,the paint and lettering,ive tried to paint my own planes but with my learning issues,been a problem for me all my life,i just cant figure out how to do a repaint.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScanImage002.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	87245 t
    hought id add this one for fun...my first big wreck,doesnt look like it,but at the point mid crash,i went farther forward and hit the wall again..hsrd,but the chassis got distroyed on the fist hit,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScanImage004.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	87246

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Congrats, Jankees, and thank you for all your hard work.

This thread shows the recognition that you are entirely entitled to.

Couldn't help but notice your Corsair picture! A slightly younger, much skinnier me after my first sortie in a much smaller, much less expensive piece of red hardware, but from the very same patch of grass. Anyone fancy making a Turbulent for MSFS? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10377265_10204154118075240_2203721621839082773_n.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	87250

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    Congratulations Jan Kees!
    Fantastic work.
    Each repaint brings a "plus" to the pleasure of the simulator.
    Thank you for this convivial sharing of your know-how.
    Ricardo

congratulations on the milestone! -- I'd bet your the sim's most prolific painter!

- dcc
    - -

That's awesome, Jan Kees! I wish I'd had you for my college geology class. I had a foreign exchange grad student who... well, he tried. But when you can barely speak the local language, engaging a class about complex science was a challenge for him.

I can only imagine how many total paints you've done when you count other platforms. We really should chip in to buy you a trophy. Or maybe a golden paintbrush mounted on a plaque!

Thanks for your dedication and thework you put into those paints. That's 500 times as many as I managed to create

One of my best flights in the sim immersion and weather wise was featuring you Pan Am livery
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Wow that's one heck of an achievement.

Thanks for sharing your amazing skills with the community
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Love your stuff man! My community folder is packed full with your paints.

I appreciate all you do.

Wow! A great and ALTRUISTIC achievement for sure- thanks Jan!

TAL has long been one of my very favorites. If I’m not flying @Steve Dra’s Evert’s paint I can usually be found in Corrosion Corner with yours .

Best- C

Wow! Congrats on the milestone Jan. Looking forward to more.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Members who have read this thread: 0