Milviz UH-1H

Thread: Milviz UH-1H

Milviz UH-1H

They started working on it:

Last edited by YoYo; May 12th, 2022 at 02:10.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I remember testing the original, darn fine model in every way for it's time. When I went over to DCS's Huey and their other rotor models, I never looked back at FSX/P3D choppers because the feel and systems depth for me wasn't nearly as good. I am hoping that the rotor dynamics in FS2020 see improvements on par with other rotor simulators but time will tell.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can understand for the flight physics, but as far as I remember, the system depth of the Milviz Huey in P3D was quite deep, wasn't it ?

EDIT: and about flight physics, did they say if they will go with a custom flight model (a la AirLandFS or HPG) or will they use the yet-to-come native helicopter physics instead ?

Deep for a single engine Huey I guess, working with Tacpack it's a nice treat in FSX/P3D. The freeware UH-1 in MSFS isn't bad at all when combined with AirLandFS (the old HTR) program.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 1