Bazzar,question

Thread: Bazzar,question

Bazzar,question

any chance the IA-58 pucara might be brought to MSFS 2020 ? i love that plane. id seen it on a site the other day that said it was AH product..was it the orbix freeware section ? anyway,if it was yours (AH's) any thoughts at all on bringing it here to 2020? thanks

Agreed, would be nice to have it in MSFS.

It could be but with full cockpit only.

Puccara is coming to DCS (Razbam does it):

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Given the insanity of building a model for DCS, you'd think Razbam could backport that Pucara to MSFS in the blink of an eye in comparison.

so the freeware one i saw in orbix was not from AH/ but from rasbam ?

Looking at right now under the AH tab, it's the Ctrl-Ezy model with half a VC.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Well, given the recent outrage from Captain sim which released a C-130 without any virtual cockpit, I guess releasing a plane with just half-virtual cockpit sounds a bit less ridiculous than it used to...
    Still useless, though.

Ctrl/Ezy is not for MSFS. So, the only way we would bring the Pucara to the sim is to develop the whole shooting match. With what we have on and what is planned, it is not likely for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Ctrl/Ezy is not for MSFS. So, the only way we would bring the Pucara to the sim is to develop the whole shooting match. With what we have on and what is planned, it is not likely for a while.
    thank you for responding,i knew it wasnt for msfs,but was,am? hoping it may be brought it msfs, just love that plane,have a few books about it (2) and seen videos of it. but again..thank you sir

Members who have read this thread: 0