PMDG 737-700 FS2020 Available NOW!

Thread: PMDG 737-700 FS2020 Available NOW!

PMDG 737-700 FS2020 Available NOW!

Long wait but it's almost here!

Quick note, for those who bought the 737NGXu for P3D between Nov-Dec of 2019, you will have a $99.99 credit available only directly from PMDG and that credit will remain available until the end of 2024. The promotional price of the new 737-700 is $69.99 which will remain in effect until June 20th when the 737-600 is released at which time the price of the base model goes up to $74.99. (Glad I bought the NGXu, nice getting a free upgrade!).

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-fo...RriHTVxdUpQ_rw

Mod Edit for purchase link:
    https://pmdg.com/pmdg-737-700-for-mi...ght-simulator/
    Last edited by Tom Clayton; May 9th, 2022 at 13:19.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's quite a nice model, spot on PMDG quality on every level.
    The only negative we ran into yesterday was the unfortunate partial breakdown of part of the server that the vending site uses. The load on the server was apparently a bit too much (it normally compensates for such I understood correctly). As a result there were serious delays in delivery of the model and all needed keys and they had to shut down new sales temporarily to allow the system to catch up with delivery for those who had first paid in. It's all good, my delivery was paid for by the credit from my early P3D purchase and I still have $30 of credit left for the upcoming versions of the new 737. BTW, the FPS is silky smooth, the best I have seen on any high end model so far.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (5551).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	283.3 KB 
ID:	87212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (5562).jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	238.1 KB 
ID:	87215Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (5557).jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	247.0 KB 
ID:	87214Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (5552).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	254.9 KB 
ID:	87213

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Frightening Bryant...

Just bought and downloaded the PMDG 737...agreed...this is MSFS GOLD (spoken as one who has been flying a TON of realtime trips with the Leonardo Maddog). Bottom line: In heaven with TWO wonderful tubeliners...

Kent

PS: Thought about you as I flew over ILM on my KBOS-KATL trip last night in the Maddog...

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Frightening Bryant...

Just bought and downloaded the PMDG 737...agreed...this is MSFS GOLD (spoken as one who has been flying a TON of realtime trips with the Leonardo Maddog). Bottom line: In heaven with TWO wonderful tubeliners...

Kent

PS: Thought about you as I flew over ILM on my KBOS-KATL trip last night in the Maddog...
    I am enjoying both models (the Maddog and 737-700 as well. Yeah, the scenery being pretty correct for the area is great compared to the old days. I can easily spot my house flying over my neighborhood in the sim. BTW, we get a lot of Mil Traffic here every week, Harriers from Cherry Point show up every Thursday through the weekend. The Mil & Civilian Traffic here has never been higher.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harrier.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	264.0 KB 
ID:	87221

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She is a beauty. I am really hoping for a C-40 paint by someone, soon!!! NC

I hope for a C-40 paint as well Chief. Also hope we eventually see a P-8A when the 900 comes out this summer. The Poseidon crews from NAS Jacksonville are always up here at our local field and once in a while their P-3C's show up. We had a great show recently of a P-8A and P-3C circling the pattern at the same time. I still love the old Orion though.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SO GLAD to read all this... SOH is one of my very favorite stop overs on the tinternet....

C

I tried a couple of flights before deciding to read the Manuals.
    Started following along on the Tutorial Flight, couldn't find the HUD & a few other instruments so I went to the Operating Manual & found there are many set up options you will benefit from if you activate them before you try & fly it.
    So my recommendations are:
    - Read & follow the Operating Manual first
    - Then try the Tutorial Flight, using the Tutorial Manual for guidance. (Allow yourself a couple of hours for this)
    Very nice aircraft to fly.
    T43

Bought this bird last week, and finally made my first flight on Sunday (after spending a lot of time getting my controls set up).

Rudder still sensitive, and finally found a work-around for the gear issue.

Still have a lot of control bindings to work on.

But I had a blast.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Members who have read this thread: 0