ACE Freightrunners Express

Thread: ACE Freightrunners Express

ACE Freightrunners Express

Here are a few screenshots of the Beechcraft aircraft in the Freightrunners current fleet. I have also created an ai flightplan using Flightaware from KMKE Milwaukee the ACE Freightrunners Express Hub. I will post it here to share along with these textures. The Beech 99 repaints are courtesy of Todd Bolgrin which I added repaints for 5 more textures. The Beech 1900 is created by me with the blank white texture "paintkit" from HTAI for the three in the fleet. The aircraft model is downloadable at Flyaway Simulation converted to FSX. There are six Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia Freighters also in the fleet. Originally designed by Erick Cantu, now available as FSX and P3D native. This release has some fixes, added a new soundpack. FSX/P3D native conversion by George Arana, Brandon Filer. Sounds by Adam Murphy. Panel/Gauges by Microsoft. Textures by Chris Evans. I downloaded it from Simviation. I will be doing the other five repaints for it and also post some screenshots and share them.

Good job, i will include this AI traffic in my P3d as soon you get finished.

What are the odds. I happened across their web site and have used their logo for my Air Hauler company for years.
    Their operations were similar to what I was doing at the time.

AI Traffic File

I will include the full package for the TBAI BE99 (with permission) with all the FRG repaints; the Flyaway Simulation link to the HTAI B1900 and the all the repaints and the Simviation link to the EMB-120 and all the repaints as well the AI Flightplan bgl with instructions in a README. Today is a "Family Day" so it will be up tomorrow. Ya'all have a great day! Thank you for the comments.

The Complete Package Shared

Here are all the repaints, ai flightplan and readme for you to download if you wish. Glad to be able to share my talent with all here who have so selflessly shared with me over the years.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bv7zo...ckage.zip/file

I ONLY have FSX so all P3D users who download/install, post here how they work. From the models I have opened in MDCx the B1900 seems to be "port-overs" when that "Set" menu comes up first. My apologies to the P3D V5 folks. I do not have anyone's permission to do any conversions. You can of course do any for your OWN personal use.

BE 1900 Repaint

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    Here are a few screenshots of the Beechcraft aircraft in the Freightrunners current fleet. I have also created an ai flightplan using Flightaware from KMKE Milwaukee the ACE Freightrunners Express Hub. I will post it here to share along with these textures. The Beech 99 repaints are courtesy of Todd Bolgrin which I added repaints for 5 more textures. The Beech 1900 is created by me with the blank white texture "paintkit" from HTAI for the three in the fleet. The aircraft model is downloadable at Flyaway Simulation converted to FSX. There are six Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia Freighters also in the fleet. Originally designed by Erick Cantu, now available as FSX and P3D native. This release has some fixes, added a new soundpack. FSX/P3D native conversion by George Arana, Brandon Filer. Sounds by Adam Murphy. Panel/Gauges by Microsoft. Textures by Chris Evans. I downloaded it from Simviation. I will be doing the other five repaints for it and also post some screenshots and share them.

The HTAI Beechcraft 1900 repaint I did and included in the download has the engine nacelles properly painted in blue like the photos as they should be. When I posted this I forgot them had since have corrected it to be as correct as I can make it.

SOH-CM-2022
    Hi,
    HTAI authorized FSX native HTAI B1900 conversion can be found here
    Updated FSX Native Models B-1900C and B-1900D V2 (alpha-india.net)

Authorized P3D native conversion is here
    HTAI and DWAI retractable gear models with steering (alpha-india.net)

I'm afraid you will need a login to AIG to access them.

Gavin

Great Heads Up

Quote Originally Posted by gavinc View Post
    Hi,
    HTAI authorized FSX native HTAI B1900 conversion can be found here
    Updated FSX Native Models B-1900C and B-1900D V2 (alpha-india.net)

Authorized P3D native conversion is here
    HTAI and DWAI retractable gear models with steering (alpha-india.net)

I'm afraid you will need a login to AIG to access them.

Gavin
    Thank you for sharing these links. The AIG registration is free. I have their AI Manager and use it often, also free.
    Richard

Members who have read this thread: 2