Real Systems Module Question

Thread: Real Systems Module Question

Real Systems Module Question

Hi all,

I'm getting back into CFS3 a bit more and more lately. I saw the Real Systems Module and I'm wondering if it is at all possible to use this module with other aircraft?

Thanks!

Chris
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

If you are meaning existing aircraft, no, not really. The Spitfire code used by the module is specific to the model and xdp files and won't work correctly on other aircraft, even other Spitfires. New code would have to be written to use it on a different aircraft, and if that aircraft has not been built specifically for use with the RSM, you will not be able to have the extra animations.

Thanks, Dan. Don't know why I was thinking it would be easy to add some of those features to other aircraft.

I'll be sending you a message shortly - might have cracked something about AI and CFS3.

Any news on the AI work?
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Sorry everyone, I'm writing final exams right now and dealing with the justice system and I haven't had a chance to do any work lately.

I was involved in an attempted robbery a few weeks ago and I've been so tied up giving victim impact statements and other police reports.

But, I think I've narrowed down some of the applicable .dll's for AI

Members who have read this thread: 0