Aeroplane Heaven P-47 Megapack for Fs2002, CFS3, CFS2.

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven P-47 Megapack for Fs2002, CFS3, CFS2.

Icon5 Aeroplane Heaven P-47 Megapack for Fs2002, CFS3, CFS2.

Hi Folks,
    Has anyone got the Aeroplane Heaven sim software - The Republic P47 Megapack! that was made in 2003/2004 for Fs2002 (also comp with Fs2004), CFS3 and CFS2?

Cheers

Shessi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AH P-47 mega pack.png  

I'm sure I had them. But now the question is, can I still find them. They are not at my current PC, so I have to look at the previous one.

Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks Huub, that would be great if you can find them (or if anyone else has access to them?).

Several things from this is that Bazzar/AH have allowed the CFS3 forum to upload a version of the D model, which in turn has driven a superb new tex, and there will be other new texs...which will fit all sim versions.

So, if we can find full set, we should be able to upload the sets to SOH for Fs9, CFS3 and CFS2 (not all of them were for each sim), and any new tex can be had for each of the sims as well!

Can't have too many Jugs...oooer...

Cheers

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    Thanks Huub, that would be great if you can find them (or if anyone else has access to them?).

Several things from this is that Bazzar/AH have allowed the CFS3 forum to upload a version of the D model, which in turn has driven a superb new tex, and there will be other new texs...which will fit all sim versions.

So, if we can find full set, we should be able to upload the sets to SOH for Fs9, CFS3 and CFS2 (not all of them were for each sim), and any new tex can be had for each of the sims as well!

Can't have too many Jugs...oooer...

Cheers

Shessi
    Didn't think the megapack came with the Malcolm Hood version (stands to be corrected)... think I gave my copy away to my Dad

ttfn

Pete

Icon5

Aggggggg!

Pete, any chance to get it back/borrow it?

As you can see the pic I posted is from the AH ad of the day, so yes there are Fs2002/Fs2004 P-47 models for the C, D bubble, razor and Malcolm hooded C. And I was going to see what the CFS3 M model was like for maybe porting it over.

Cheers

Shessi

Sorry Mark, but I have looked every where I could think of and only found the FS2004 (mega) packages on a dusty old CD. But I think this is a different model. I remember I liked the VCs from this model, but it never really came out of the shadow of the WOP one, which was far easier to repaint.

As I don't know whether the model is still available via re-sellers, I can't make the packages available here.

Cheers,
    Huub

Icon5

Ok Huub,
    But is that the 2003 AH Mega pack for Fs2002 with the C and 3 x D models? AH only did the that P-47 CFS2/3/Fs2002 Mega pack and then in 2018 they did just the FSX D model, so unless the ones you have are FSX, they must be the old Fs2002 Mega pack?

In their 2003 ad they state it's comptible with Fs2004, so if you have Fs2004 versions it's the same one.

These are no longer for sale, and AH now only build for FS2020.

Thanks.

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Sorry Mark, but I have looked every where I could think of and only found the FS2004 (mega) packages on a dusty old CD. But I think this is a different model. I remember I liked the VCs from this model, but it never really came out of the shadow of the WOP one, which was far easier to repaint.

As I don't know whether the model is still available via re-sellers, I can't make the packages available here.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Hi Huub; Bazzar from AH is a member here; and has been positive in past when folks have asked about uploading old stuff; ( they lost a lot of original files when their server centre was flooded a few years back) might be worth asking

ttfn

Pete

The problem is not to get permission from Bazzar. I know Barry for almost 20 years now, and I'm convinced he will provide his permission. But when for instance Simmarket, Simshack, PCaviator, are still selling these packages, you can't simply make them available for free here. And don't think it is odd that a model that old is still for sale, as even JustFlight is still selling the FS2004 Spitfire package from the same period: https://www.justflight.com/product/spitfire-download

And A2A/Shockwave is still selling their WOP FS2004 P47 from the same period for $9.99. https://a2asimulations.com/product/w...7-thunderbolt/

Cheers,
    Huub

Ah, see what you mean.

I've found a demo file of the fs2002 P47 (Malcom hood version) on an old PCpilot magazine disc dated May /June 2003 from what I recall it has no VC
    and has 'demo' placard in 2d panel; can probably zip that and pass it along if there's no issues?

ttfn

Pete

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture_disc.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	86925

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture_disc2.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	86926