Wing42's Boeing 247D released
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wing42's Boeing 247D released

Wing42's Boeing 247D released

Wing42 have released their Boeing 247D, it's available there: https://wing42.com/product/boeing-24...v=d3dcf429c679

Quote Originally Posted by Josquin View Post
    Wing42 have released their Boeing 247D, it's available there: https://wing42.com/product/boeing-24...v=d3dcf429c679
    From what I have read elsewhere, definitely a RT^M first aircraft.

T43

Quote Originally Posted by Brytskiva View Post
    Nice plane ! Thanks
    nice plane and good price .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Great work!!! The pricing is incredible for what you get. All those working systems and gadgets. Gotta love it.
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Beat me to it!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

How is the engines sound ?

In the video i seem to hear the dreaded phasing effect every now and then during flight (caused by using the exact same sound wav file for multiple engines).

Can any B247 pilot verify that please ?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    How is the engines sound ?

In the video i seem to hear the dreaded phasing effect every now and then during flight (caused by using the exact same sound wav file for multiple engines).

Can any B247 pilot verify that please ?

Thanks!
    No issues with the engines sounds that I have noticed

Waiting for Jan Bloom

Waiting for liveries now by Jankees. Looking for the Wien Alaska and the Western Air Express He usually has a livery out before the release lol

Jankees is on holiday, 1500km away from his sim/paint computer, so you'll need a bit more patience I fear
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Jankees is on holiday, 1500km away from his sim/paint computer, so you'll need a bit more patience I fear
    NO!!! We want it NOW!!!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Enjoy your vacation!

It's a super nice model, the price point is excellent for such high level of detail.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    NO!!! We want it NOW!!!
    Is there a paintkit available btw?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

How is the engines sound ?In the video i seem to hear the dreaded phasing effect every now and then during flight (caused by using the exact same sound wav file for multiple engines).Can any B247 pilot verify that please ?Thanks!
    Yes indeed. The aircraft is well crafted, but on occasion there is audio phasing during exterior views. Ccockpit radial audio is curiously low. He might be simulating headphone wearing. Much louder if you open a window.
    Last edited by dvj; April 4th, 2022 at 11:34.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAir View Post
    Waiting for liveries now by Jankees. Looking for the Wien Alaska and the Western Air Express He usually has a livery out before the release lol
    You mean like this one ?

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    Yes indeed. The aircraft is well crafted, but on occasion there is audio phasing during exterior views. Ccockpit radial audio is curiously low. He might be simulating headphone wearing. Much louder if you open a window.
    Thanks GA and dvj.

Remains noteworthy that developers often go full throttle on the graphics of their product so that it seems there's not enough fuel left to cover for a likewise brilliant sound suite. Personally i can't very well understand why they think sound is hardly important and is just something they have to include as 'a rule of thumb'. Doesn't matter much, just that there's some kind of engine sound to hear when the starter switch is pushed in....

Indeed, between all the comments on various fora about the Boeing i have seen only *one* comment that adresses the difference between the superb quality of the internal/external model and the lack thereof of the soundsuite.

I haste to say that i have a fair amount of experience in development of FS soundsuites but absolutely non re MSFS. I understand it is much different compared to what it entails for all former versions of FS.

I bought the package but haven't tried/seen/hear it yet. I do like the modeling very much. If the sound is anything like i hear in the video i'll keep it in my hangar and just look at it.

Thanks GA and dvj. Remains noteworthy that developers often go full throttle on the graphics of their product so that it seems there's not enough fuel left to cover for a likewise brilliant sound suite. Personally i can't very well understand why they think sound is hardly important and is just something they have to include as 'a rule of thumb'. Doesn't matter much, just that there's some kind of engine sound to hear when the starter switch is pushed in....Indeed, between all the comments on various fora about the Boeing i have seen only *one* comment that adresses the difference between the superb quality of the internal/external model and the lack thereof of the soundsuite.I haste to say that i have a fair amount of experience in development of FS soundsuites but absolutely non re MSFS. I understand it is much different compared to what it entails for all former versions of FS. I bought the package but haven't tried/seen/hear it yet. I do like the modeling very much. If the sound is anything like i hear in the video i'll keep it in my hangar and just look at it.
    More time today on this sim. I can still here the occasional phasing. What is noticeable is the lack of 360 degree exterior sounds which may or may not be evident in the videos. The internal and external modeling is very good. Although I cannot comment on the accuracy without comparing real world pictures. It certantly has a lot of animations and features.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    You mean like this one ?

Yes, like that, but I cannot find it on this site...where might one download the paint?

Yes, like that, but I cannot find it on this site...where might one download the paint?

I would like to know as well.

Hello, everyone!

I'll get back to you. Well, this B247D is absolutely amazing and what is offered for this price. For me personally flying in the premier league in Fs2020. And so I painted this Swissair livery, well, simple but handsome. I don't want to withhold the pictures from you here. I'm really excited about the AH DC-3 that's supposed to be released, muhaaa.

I wish you a nice evening
    Greetings Pirosch (Chris)

Working on it

MSFS file structure and the .json files drive me nuts when I make a livery I get it

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    More time today on this sim. I can still here the occasional phasing. What is noticeable is the lack of 360 degree exterior sounds which may or may not be evident in the videos. The internal and external modeling is very good. Although I cannot comment on the accuracy without comparing real world pictures. It certantly has a lot of animations and features.
    I wish i could say i've tried, seen and heard it by now but sadly i can't. Atm there seems no way i can get the Boeing to load up. MSFS just comes to a hold during the loading phase. No crash, no ctd, just stops all together and i can only left click the MSFS icon on the tray and close it. That's all...

This is about the first time something like this is happening with my MSFS setup. I removed the Boeing folder from my Community folder and installed it again. No change, also happens no matter which livery i select. All other aircraft i have load up fine. Reading the fora it also seems i am the only one with this problem. Atm, other than maybe download the file again, i have no idea how to get the Boeing to load without MSFS throwing the towel into the ring. Bummer! (maybe i should've shut up about the phasing effect....;-)

Members who have read this thread: 0