Wing42's Boeing 247D released

Thread: Wing42's Boeing 247D released

Hybrid View

Wing42's Boeing 247D released

Wing42 have released their Boeing 247D, it's available there: https://wing42.com/product/boeing-24...v=d3dcf429c679

Quote Originally Posted by Josquin View Post
    Wing42 have released their Boeing 247D, it's available there: https://wing42.com/product/boeing-24...v=d3dcf429c679
    From what I have read elsewhere, definitely a RT^M first aircraft.

T43

Quote Originally Posted by Brytskiva View Post
    Nice plane ! Thanks
    nice plane and good price .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Great work!!! The pricing is incredible for what you get. All those working systems and gadgets. Gotta love it.
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Beat me to it!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Jankees is on holiday, 1500km away from his sim/paint computer, so you'll need a bit more patience I fear
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Jankees is on holiday, 1500km away from his sim/paint computer, so you'll need a bit more patience I fear
    NO!!! We want it NOW!!!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    NO!!! We want it NOW!!!
    Is there a paintkit available btw?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Enjoy your vacation!

It's a super nice model, the price point is excellent for such high level of detail.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, everyone!

I'll get back to you. Well, this B247D is absolutely amazing and what is offered for this price. For me personally flying in the premier league in Fs2020. And so I painted this Swissair livery, well, simple but handsome. I don't want to withhold the pictures from you here. I'm really excited about the AH DC-3 that's supposed to be released, muhaaa.

I wish you a nice evening
    Greetings Pirosch (Chris)

Hello everyone!

Here is part 2 of the Boeing 247D in the fictional Swissair colors als HB-ISL. I'll try to upload them in the next few days. Because i have to orientate myself a little with the folder structure from Fs.2020. So that it works then.

I wish you a nice evening.
    Greetings Pirosch (Chris)

Any possibility someone would paint this version? I have reference photos that I’m adding in
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	914E6BDD-B755-48FA-8C3E-288CBBC210A2.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	86855Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0202CDC3-5240-423C-A522-6B8CFC4C11B0.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	973.0 KB 
ID:	86856Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7F45D414-60AB-4B1C-9911-206AE7162598.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	86857

Bingo !!

I just took off and flown the Boeing 247D for a while ! But certainly not as predicted, i didn't even have to walk my dog....

I'd say very funny, odd and remarkable that has happend here. I loaded up MSFS (one thing i notice lately is that the default funeral music has stopped playing during the loading... i see we have a choice now between 'legacy, 1 or 2'.... ) and selected the 247 which still shows in the hangar because of my earlier trials. Selected my usual testflight airport and hit the 'Fly-Now' button. All set to go and walk my dog i noticed the blue loading slider moving surprisingly fast, not seen that before during the 247 loading. Before i knew it, out of th blue, there's the Boeing at the runway threshold with running engines ! I hear my dog say " well, that's it as far as my walk is concerned, right ?.... "

How about that, huh....

No idea what happend before, no idea what happend now..... It's a mysterious aeroplane, i think that much is true.

During flight i got a bit of feeling that it might be a tad too agile for a relatively 'big' aircraft and i think the engines sound is rather strange. There's deffinately at least phasing going, outside as well as inside, but the effect is surprisingly short, where in other soundsuites that suffer from this annoying effect the sequences are much longer.

Anyway, i think Wing42's Boeing 247 is quite an amazing product certainly worth to seriously go thru the manual ( the manual alone is a masterpiece already ! ) because i think that's where the true beauty of this product lies. A big thank you and applause to the developers !

Thanks much again, gents, happy Boeing247 camper now !

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAir View Post
    Any possibility someone would paint this version? I have reference photos that I’m adding in
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	914E6BDD-B755-48FA-8C3E-288CBBC210A2.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	86855Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0202CDC3-5240-423C-A522-6B8CFC4C11B0.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	973.0 KB 
ID:	86856Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7F45D414-60AB-4B1C-9911-206AE7162598.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	86857
    Patience my dear..

So glad you got up and running, Javis! I'm guessing it had mostly finished compiling the files on your previous load, so it should go fast from now on. They really should warn about that... The only reason I knew was from seeing a warning that would happen with the Aerosoft CRJ.

FAC257, thanks for the note about the engine setting on the clipboard! I'll check that out.

Looking forward to having time this weekend to R T F M and really learn how to fly this!

my next project:
    r3 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

my next project:
    r3 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    Ooh, is that one of the RCAF birds? Or the one they passed on to the Brits for autopilot research?

I tried to fly again last night and still can't get my engines to start, even with easy on. I'll learn the coldstart process at some point when I have time, but have only had short moments to sim this week and have been sticking to stuff I can start on the runway.

Members who have read this thread: 1