Wing42's Boeing 247D released - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wing42's Boeing 247D released

hmmmm, been waiting for an "Accusim B377" type plane.

Must purchase and start doing time trials on routes to push the engines hard in different environments. This could be a good plane for racing!
    Major Spittle
    product of Anheuser Busch St. Louis Missouri

System Specs. Asus Prime Z590-A, 64GB DDR4 4000, RX 5700, i7 10700, MasterLiquid ML240R, Super Flower Platinum 850, Corsair Crystal 680X.

Just installed and did a full realism flight from Portland to Richman.

WOW, just WOW. Best $20 spent in a long time. WOW!!!! Just before buying this I got the Kodiak 100. Nothing against the Kodiak, it is a great plane but just did a couple flights in it but it just felt like the same boring flights I end up doing all the time in MSFS. This B247D is ALIVE and you actually FLY IT!!! The bar has been raised, don't see myself buying anything that doesn't have deep system modeling from now on. Looking forward to some 30's - 50's aircraft to abuse. Tapping on gauges and stuff.... nice touch!

Heading to their website to see what else they have in store for MSFS.
    Major Spittle

System Specs. Asus Prime Z590-A, 64GB DDR4 4000, RX 5700, i7 10700, MasterLiquid ML240R, Super Flower Platinum 850, Corsair Crystal 680X.

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    Soon

Super shots & livery.
    I've just purchased the Connie so I need you back working your magic on that one.
    Thank you.
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mugel View Post
    I just tried it again in the Alps, from Innsbruck via Bolzano towards Lugano. Lost one engine before reaching Bolzano, temperatures started dropping once I finished the climb over the nearest peaks. I noticed the oil pressure dropping before the engines seized, but nothing I did lead to increasing the pressure again.
    Before the flight I contacted the developer with my recent experience, maybe I'll get a reply. Could also be that I am missing something though.
    I certainly hope they patch the plane soon and fix the MANY issues it has. Unfortunately I don't want to comment on many of them as I have yet to find the manual for the plane ( bought on the in game store? ).

I figured out to toggle all the switches with my honeycomb alpha/bravo before starting a flight ( would never prime until I rotated the fuel tank selector and would not fire if I didn't cycle the magneto switches ).

I just hope a lot of the Engine Modeling issues aren't due to the game itself where they won't be able to get them to work correctly......

For $20 I don't mind waiting for fixes if it went to the market early in development as long as it is still being developed. I know nothing about the developer but realize the need to make some money at some point if they are just starting out and went big on engine modeling for their first project to create a deeper experience for people. It is nice to at least see someone trying and putting out a product for a good price.

FYI, I have also found out that if you blow the fuse for the generator during a flight you need to turn off the Alternator Switch on the Honeycomb when you change it or it will just continually blow.... I am glad I figured it out before I tried sticking a penny in it and started the cockpit on fire
    Major Spittle

Another repaint coming soon for this great model. You can get all my repaints for this plane at Flightsim.to

Another repaint coming soon for this great model. You can get all my repaints for this plane at Flightsim.to

Stellar!
    T43

These are brilliant. I might tone down the mirror shine a bit on the AA.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Just an FYI but Canadian is missing an 'A' as well

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    These are brilliant. I might tone down the mirror shine a bit on the AA.
    Thanks, this livery was copied from a restored DC-3 show plane that was polished to almost chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas_mac View Post
    Just an FYI but Canadian is missing an 'A' as well
    Thanks ! I missed that. Now fixed

Another airliner, this time Delta Airlines.

Get this livery and others at "flightsim.to"

These repaints are just super TDR! Braniff maybe on the list?

cheers,
    steve

Yes Braniff but the early version as on this DC 3,

Yes!!

cheers,
    steve

By request, Braniff Airways Boeing 247d

Get this and all my paints for this aircraft at Flightsim.to

Thanks Paul! Looks just great.

cheers,
    steve

By request, Braniff Airways Boeing 247d

My new favorite 247 livery.

Northwest Airlines, custom cockpit, passenger cabin and passenger door textures.

Early United Airlines Mainliner.....

Members who have read this thread: 0