Flak

Thread: Flak

Flak

I've been trying to get the VN mission called "Viet_Dragon Jaw_USAF" mission to play but according to the error log I'm missing a bit called 'Flak'. I couldn't find it in the CFS2 section here or a Goggle search. Could anyone help? Tis is what the missing item looks like.

[unit_type.4]
    type_id=4125
    unit_family=4
    name=flak
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Couldn't find this (flak) any where so I had to hand edit all the missions that called for "flak". I used "AF_IJN_140mm_Gun" as a replacement.

Seriously, has any one, besides me, made a Viet Nam CFS2 install and had these issues? So many other things needed to be edited as well. Not a real problem, just time consuming.

Steve
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

I have it on my old pc but I haven't used it in a few years. NoDice did most of the work himself. I was helping with the scenery and such. I had to take my old comp offline for fear of losing everything. I still have it all. It would take a few days to get it up again.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Thanks Blood_Hawk23, I went ahead and made some edited changes to the missions that had them, a lot as it turns out, , so seems to load okay now. Was flak a gun or something else? I have all five of my CFS2 installs on a remote H/D. It's fun to go back and fly them from time to time.

Members who have read this thread: 0