Missions

Thread: Missions

Missions

While in the past few years, we have had some great new models ( gecko's 190 and Spitfires) and re works of various aircraft; namely P47s and P51s for example, I see very few new missions for these aircraft ( and I imagine their incorporation into any campaign), which is a great pity; (Missions aplenty have been done for both the Bob update and the TOW release, so I'm not talking about them, although nothing wrong with more!).

Mission making is certainly easier than modelling, the proof is that even I can do it , so it would be nice if some others here would follow on and make some comprehensive new daytime missions for all these new aircraft; that is one way to keep CFS3 alive.

Suggestions:

Intro to the Fw 190 to the West and clashes with the Spitfire Mk.V and later the Mk. IX

Intro of the 8th USAAF onto the scene. Defense and attack.

Tactical groups operating in Europe pre and post D-day.

There is plenty that can be done there, on top of the work people like Loic (Led Zepplin) and Owen (HouseHobbit) have done in the past.

Just sayin'

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Good point . Been trying to learn how to do skins ,then modeling. This sounds like something i could also learn to give back to the community. Want to see CFS3 live much longer and do anything to see to that. Thanks for the motivation. Regards,Scott

Plenty of tips in SOH but also there are documents. Always willing to test missions and or give advice.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Members who have read this thread: 0