P3D-FSX Flying Boat Scenery Package 2022.zip

Thread: P3D-FSX Flying Boat Scenery Package 2022.zip

P3D-FSX Flying Boat Scenery Package 2022.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Scenery

Description: This package contains a collection of flying boat and amphibian bases or locations across the world. The package is a synthesis of custom built flying boat scenery and modified or updated scenery from old sims. All are corrected and usable in P3D and FSX and were compiled and updated with Scruffy Ducks ADE.

There are 122 Flying Boat Bases and Locations which incorporates most of the ports operated to and from by Imperial Airways, Pan American, and Qantas. There are a number of locations that are off the beaten track such as in the South Georgia Islands, the Falklands Islands and the Amazon River. Most Atlantic or South Atlantic Islands are covered. There are only a few military bases as this package is focused on civilian operations.

There is a list of the locations and a READ ME file. Please pay close attention to the read me document regarding what libraries you need to have to see a lot of the objects that are in these custom sceneries. A lot of sim users will already have these libraries via other scenery packages, it that is the case you do not need to get them again the sim ADEs with this package will find the relevant GUID and object from the library indexes.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit P3D-FSX Flying Boat Scenery Package 2022.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks for the flying boat scenery. I was interested in the La Guardia Pan Am Terminal KLFB

I didn't use any of the recommended libraries but thought I'd try KLFB and noticed that the water near the dock is higher then rest of surrounding
    water.

Would using a library correct this if so which one?

Members who have read this thread: 0