KRNT Boeing Factory

Thread: KRNT Boeing Factory

KRNT Boeing Factory

If you haven't seen this yet, it's an amazing piece of work. It looks pretty static at first, then things come to life. KRNT SEATTLE RENTON MSFSDRZEWIECKI DESIGN
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

I was hesitant to get it because Renton already had a decent level of detail by default, but I knew how good their P3D version was in the Seattle Airports pack. And it's not nothing on this one. Amazing. By far the one payware airport I have where I feel every penny was justified.

It really is amazing. The sounds really bring it to life. I did an approach into the airport over the water and frame rates were very good in the default G36. I hope that Everett is next. He did SeaTac, Boeing Field, Everett, Renton and Auburn as a package deal for FSX/P3D. Top notch quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Snurdley View Post
    It really is amazing. The sounds really bring it to life. I did an approach into the airport over the water and frame rates were very good in the default G36. I hope that Everett is next. He did SeaTac, Boeing Field, Everett, Renton and Auburn as a package deal for FSX/P3D. Top notch quality.
    Yep, I'll take any of them, but there's a pretty good freeware Everett, so I'm hoping for KBFI right now, as there's no alternative version and the one that comes with the sim is absolutely terrible.

Here are a couple more shots. The green fuselages have full interior.

SOH-CM-2023
    The controller sounds in the tower are directional and your position within the tower has a 3D effect.

Members who have read this thread: 0