P3D_V5 Bloch MB-152 update_01

Thread: Bloch MB-152 update_01

Bloch MB-152 update_01

Hi,
    As a personal project, I'm working on this plane: Restauravia MB152 for FS9. The work consists of converting the model so that it is P3DV5 compatible and a 3D recovery of the cockpit. No more 2D gauges, everything is in 3D. The level of compliance of the cockpit seems to me quite correct given the available documentation, but research continues to fully ensure the functionality of this aircraft.
    I show you some pictures...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mb152_0.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	842.6 KB 
ID:	86604

Name:	mb152_1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	547.3 KB 
ID:	86605

an the last one ...

Name:	mb152_6.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	534.4 KB 
ID:	86606

JMC

Nice especially the VC looks great. When you ever consider to do an full native FSX version, (preferably with this VC) I would be very pleased

Cheers,
    Huub

Hi,
    I would have a hard time, no longer having the SDK and FSX on my current PC. Besides, it would be a lot of work for little interest. Apart from nth versions of Spitfires, Hurricanes, P51 or BF109, who cares?
    JMC

JMC,
    some of us DO care.

I have both FSXacc and P3Dv4 and I love the older planes like this Bloch. Actually, I love Spitfires much more, but am very disappointed that Flight Replicas are now doing yet another Mark 1.

And I have absolutely no intention of ever taking MSFS2020 !

So, please carry on with this update - I for one am really looking forward to it,
    Ro

Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    JMC,
    some of us DO care.

I have both FSXacc and P3Dv4 and I love the older planes like this Bloch. Actually, I love Spitfires much more, but am very disappointed that Flight Replicas are now doing yet another Mark 1.

And I have absolutely no intention of ever taking MSFS2020 !

So, please carry on with this update - I for one am really looking forward to it,
    Ro

+2

And I moved by MDLX some more Bloch's to P3DV4 ( 210,220 some failed )
    highly underrepresented

Roland

Hi,
    I'll try to find the time since all of the 3D I've done has PBR textures...reprogramming the gauges and changing the textures....pfft
    JMC

Thanks for considering Gaston

Despite its age the Restauravia Bloch MB-152 is still beautiful model. And like many others I do fly it in FSX. But the VC is the part which really shows the age of the model. And your VCs simply have some French magic in them. So again the model with a proper VC in FSX would more more than just appreciated!

And when you make people happy its never a waste. I spend quite some time on these (and other textures) for the MB-152. They are not often downloaded, but know I at least one person who is happy with them. For me that is sufficient.

Cheers,
    Huub

Hi,
    I am like you a fan of this model. It was my favorite model on FS9 and I hated not being able to use it on P3D. That's why I decided to convert it to native mode (FSX and P3D). Since I use P3DV5 for the 3D modeling of the cockpit with the use of PBR textures, it will take me a little time to convert them, especially the metal parts. However, I think I'll get there...we'll see. I haven't touched anything on the exterior model and UV unfolding, so any current textures should do the trick.
    Its creator agrees to the release of this update. It will happen soon.
    JMC

That sounds great Gaston! Thanks for your efforts.

Apart from White 10 from GC II/1 3me Escadrille above, I also did textures depicting the aircraft from the French ace Capitaine Louis Delfino, who came the commander of the French Normandie-Niemen squadron and I did textures depicting the MB-152 flown by the French ace Capitaine Georges Garde.

Cheers,
    Huub

Hi,
    Looks great! The project is on the tracks but I have some problems downgrading the code. P3DV5 is a little bit different ...
    But I hope to do something acceptable. I was on P3D for its advancements over FSX: PBR textures, 3D engine performance (useful for 3D gauges) etc.
    JMC

Hi,

MB152 downdated... from P3DV5 to FSX : 2 screens

Name:	mb152_fsx1.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	881.9 KB 
ID:	86725

Name:	mb152_fsx.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	949.0 KB