market place issue

Thread: market place issue

market place issue

i went to buy a few things yesterday on market place. the very first try i got a message that i have a prior purchase to be completed,i havent bought anything since i first got msfs 2020..before sometime in september 2021. the only thing is,before i opened msfs 2020, i had tried to make a purchase on orbx, which failed as my bank needs prior auth to purchase outside of the USA (i hate that and always forget) . ivechecked again at orbx and it shows that attempt was canceled. after messing with the market place more, i tried the free garmin. it downloaded fine,i didnt try to install it in any planes..i guess thats what i do with it ? would that have anything to do with it?

if i delete msfs 2020,will that clear it so i can start over ?

thanks

Once you own something in MSFS, you own it. That's why you can load it onto as many machines as you can log into. I would suggest Zendesk, as they'll have access to your purchase records.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

thank you tom.i just dont know why it says i have an unfinished purchase when i didnt make one

Possible Solution

You can open up a issue request on zendesk: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Also sometimes the aircraft take a few days to show up after being purchased. Hope this helps!
    - Joe

Members who have read this thread: 0