AH DC-3 Releasing March, 2022? - Page 19
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: AH DC-3 Releasing March, 2022?

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    is there a manual for the DC-3 that i can put on my laptop which doesnt have msfs on it? ive tried to find a download for it but cant find one, im not to savvy in this stuff, so please be gentle in your answers

id like to, as with the porter,read it on the laptop in bed since im here more than up.
    See this : http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1302223 , you will find pdf manual.

btw.
    someone tested pax from GSX with DC-3? Does it work here?
    https://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_gsxpro.html

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

thanks yoyo, but that doesnt help as i dont have msfs installed on the laptop, so i cant open it.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    See this : http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1302223 , you will find pdf manual.

btw.
    someone tested pax from GSX with DC-3? Does it work here?
    https://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_gsxpro.html

Ok, its not top secret ;> I hope, teke it here https://www.sendspace.com/file/oa57yx.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Ok, its not top secret ;> I hope, teke it here https://www.sendspace.com/file/oa57yx.
    thank you yoyo.

Bazz, any chances for C-47 version? Even payware expansion?

Unfortunately, the work was prolonged due to Christmas, cleaning, preparations, trip, etc., so not many free time. Finally its a stage which I can show. I hope you like it. Soon ... but not this year .
    More screenies soon too.

On the front it should has a lamp, however maybe I'll do texture of lamp but it depends how it will look.

Unfortunately, the work was prolonged due to Christmas, cleaning, preparations, trip, etc., so not many free time. Finally its a stage which I can show. I hope you like it. Soon ... but not this year .
    More screenies soon too.

On the front it should has a lamp, however maybe I'll do texture of lamp but it depends how it will look.
    VERY nice! Well done, YoYo!!!!

Kent

Most impressive YoYo, you are obviously having fun! Well done.

Thx guys! "Fake" lamp looks ok for me, I leave it here:

Btw. I found interesting postcard too:

Last edited by YoYo; December 31st, 2022 at 01:31.

Lovely Reeve Aleutian paint up at Flightsim.to now!

Happy New Year, 2023!
    Skin is Ready.

Today/Tomorrow max on SOH/Flightsim.to

And it looks really great.
    Happy new year for all.

Happy New Year, 2023!
    Skin is Ready.
    Bonne Annιe et merci beaucoup !

Well done, YoYo, she looks great and so does the lamp !

I was reading a USAF training manual from 1968 which was written in a pretty conversational manner and found it very useful.
    The section on landing the C-47 made the point that if you are used to aircraft with a nose wheel then you tend to pull back on the yoke after touchdown when it is better to push forward.
    I decided to give this a go and it is far and away the best technique I have tried.

I think of it as aero braking like you see on the F-16 except in reverse.
    I keep adding forward yoke as the aircraft slows down. As I begin to run out of elevator I let the tail lower to the ground when I have the aircraft pointed down the center line.
    If I don't have it perfectly centered when the tail wheel touches then I am ready with the tail wheel unlock (shift +G), by then the aircraft is slow enough to respond to rudder without any dramatic swings.
    In general I find landings with this technique far more controllable with none of that frantic control inputs I tended to do with other methods. The key is being slower when the tail wheel touches down

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    I'll take a look and we'll update the download. Thanks for the HU.
    Just downloaded and re-installed the livery pack, and the Transamazonica livery still has the blank white Garmin screens. May I ask if it's going to be fixed ?

There is a major upgrade coming with SU12.

Very well, I shall wait for that. It sounds interesting.

will the update include a C-47 version?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Good news! Thank you!

Baz
    Was there an update with WU12?
    There's a YouTube video up saying there was.
    If so, is there a 'fixed' list anywhere?
    Thanks
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    Baz
    Was there an update with WU12?
    There's a YouTube video up saying there was.
    If so, is there a 'fixed' list anywhere?
    Thanks
    T43
    Sim Update 12, it will be 21 of March.

New update to the SU12 beta was just released, the DC-3 fixes are listed now

• Upside down illegible writing on rear door stairs in Blue stripe Livery.
    • Landing light switches are no longer reversed.
    • Underside beacon light illuminates correctly.
    • Multiple items can now be manually completed with evaluation mode.
    • Landing gear text decal is no longer obstructed by open passenger door switch.
    • DC-3 Aux tanks correctly feed the engine.
    • HUD correctly indicates state of flaps.
    • DC-3 cockpit model - Nose rivets remade.
    • With the propellers feathered moving the prop control affects all the propellers.
    • DC-3 cockpit model - Screws no longer clip through window frame.
    • Beacon Light switch is targetable.
    • Instrument texture no longer disappears when zooming out in external/showcase view.
    • The user can’t hear the wind on takeoff even if all audio is turned off.
    • Red yellow cargo image in liveries selection is consistent with livery in free flight.
    • Blue stripe image in liveries selection is consistent with livery in free flight.
    • Image for ole dusty livery in selection screen does match the livery in free flight.
    • Mesh switch turns off and now the state of the switch correctly indicates it is off.
    • Carb Air temperature correctly matches sim.
    • Beacon light underneath fuselage can now be turned on.
    • There is now a switch in cockpit to toggle on/off beacon light.
    • Quickview 3 in cockpit camera is positioned correctly.
    • Tooltip indicates correct state of Master Ignition switch.
    • Off position on the right fuel selector now fixed.
    • Cold dark switch use failing to show fuel pressure is fixed.
    • Checklist for starting engine now says to wait 2 seconds.
    • Scroll wheel issue with Desired Heading knob has been recoded.
    • Spawning at night on runway, Cockpit lights now are on.
    • Typo present in Hangar Description has been rectified.
    • DC-3 Thumbnails now match the model.
    • AUX Fuel gauge needles are fixed.
    • Incorrect string on AUX fuel weight and balance fixed.
    • Hole in cargo doors from inside cargo bay hold fixed.
    • Various light leaks fixed.
    • Texture improvements throughout the model(s).

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...nd-2023/578837

Members who have read this thread: 4