QualityWings Ultimate Bae-146

Thread: QualityWings Ultimate Bae-146

QualityWings Ultimate Bae-146

Just purchased this one. Installation went well and I'm actually reading the manual (a first to be sure). I have posted this problem on their Forum but since replies seem to be few and far between I'm less than confident that anyone actually reads the posts or that anyone will ever reply to mine. So here I am, at the home of Flight Sim experts, lol. I load the airplane and I get an error on the CRT screens that there was a "startup error" and that it can't load qw146-6. I have checked the panel config and there's no reference to a gauge with that designation. . .I checked the QualityWings folder in FSX and there's no folders or any reference to anything with that title so I have no idea what the startup is looking for. Of course nothing works until that problem is solved. Ugh!!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Have you tried looking on the dedicated QW support forums which I believe are hosted by Flight1. You may well find an answer and solution there.

Good luck

Taff

Addendum - having just checked the QW forums I see you've already posted your query there as well. Hopefully you'll get a reply soon.
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Quote Originally Posted by rgatkinson View Post
    Have you tried looking on the dedicated QW support forums which I believe are hosted by Flight1. You may well find an answer and solution there.
    Good luck
    Taff
    Yes, as I mentioned above. . .I have posted this question in their forum.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I have this bird Ed and if you remember our conversations on TS this last week I have been going through a learning curve with regard to the auto-pilot versions on these as I have not flown them in a couple of years. I do not have your issue but I can sit down with you on TS later and see if we can work through this but I have two medical appointments today (one at the hospital for physio on my smashed hand and one at the eye doctor's office to see if I need new glasses) so I will probably not be available until after 14:30 your time.
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Just purchased this one. Installation went well and I'm actually reading the manual (a first to be sure). I have posted this problem on their Forum but since replies seem to be few and far between I'm less than confident that anyone actually reads the posts or that anyone will ever reply to mine. So here I am, at the home of Flight Sim experts, lol. I load the airplane and I get an error on the CRT screens that there was a "startup error" and that it can't load qw146-6. I have checked the panel config and there's no reference to a gauge with that designation. . .I checked the QualityWings folder in FSX and there's no folders or any reference to anything with that title so I have no idea what the startup is looking for. Of course nothing works until that problem is solved. Ugh!!
    Dumb question, but are you starting out with a default aircraft before you load up the 146? Often causes problems with payware aircraft if you do not.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Yes, as I mentioned above. . .I have posted this question in their forum.
    Doh! speed reading was never my forte.
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Members who have read this thread: 0