Shares in F1 teams?

Thread: Shares in F1 teams?

Shares in F1 teams?

Hey All,

Just out of curiosity - does anyone here actually own stock shares in any F1 team or teams? No need to say what team or teams or how many just yes I do or no I don't? No need to answer if you are uncomfortable with it - just curious. I do know people who own for example shares in the green bay Packers and are quite proud of it. Just wondering if it applies to F1. In the interest of full disclosure I own no shares in F1 or green bay.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Hey All,

I did want to come back to this for a moment...

I don't necessarily think it a great idea to invest in F1 teams or F1 itself as as a key part of anyone's say retirement portfolio. I was trying to get at the idea of legitimately owning say one share with a certificate proudly framed and displayed in your man/woman cave. One would also as a shareholder get reports an background although finance based. You would have "skin in the game" and likely? Follow more closely. Why wouldn't you if you are an F1 fan? Here are a couple links one a year old showing what might be available and another showing one way to have framed stock certificate for Alpine. I think it interesting.

https://youtu.be/PGILjh1Q_kM

https://www.allbrands.markets/brand/...-fr0000131906/

Again not financial advice just another way to play F1.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Members who have read this thread: 0