Haas F1 & The Current "Situation" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haas F1 & The Current "Situation"

They already announced last week that if Sotchi was due to be cancelled then, it will not be an issue to find a replacement race. Now the question is where and when :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Mazepin and Uralkali out, Fittipaldi or Giovinazzi possible replacements:

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/h...lkali/8717959/
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Urgency for the team is now to find a budget, they will never make it to the end of the season with a white car.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Now that Liberty Media and Netflix made F1 popular in the USA, I am pretty sure they will find some generous patriotic american sponsor.

This, or Andretti will buy the team.

Icon2

I do find it interesting that the Race was never cancelled after the Crimea and Ukraine 2014 events.

Well, the sport is supposed to remain outside political topics and on top of that there are contrats in place, a competition can not be canceled easily. What has happened in 2022 is that there has been pressure and decisions taken by the politics for which the sports events organizations were obliged to follow by a way or another.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Icon2

It's interesting to note that no motorsports action was taking after the Annexation of Crimea in 2014 and the 2014 Ukraine 'events'....

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    It's interesting to note that no motorsports action was taking after the Annexation of Crimea in 2014 and the 2014 Ukraine 'events'....
    Actually there was no action taken of ANY kind Ed, as well as against the Russian 'action' against Chechnya at the turn of the Century (or thereabouts) and Georgia.
    I (just me, myself) have always been against any sport run in any country that is governed by a repressive regime.
    However, we really should avoid 'politicising' this thread. (Mea Culpa)
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Kevin Magnussen returns to Haas this season!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

I was not expecting ths announcement! Now Ganassi and Peugeot will have to find another driver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Kevin Magnussen returns to Haas this season!
    And quite quick right out of the box! Kevin will be a good baseline for comparing Mick to!

Members who have read this thread: 0