MAAM B25J Portover FSX

Thread: MAAM B25J Portover FSX

MAAM B25J Portover FSX

Hello Simmers,

Hope someone can help, recently installed this ole girl back in the sim hanger with one problem ... I'm unable to get the pilot to stop leaning out the window, he refuses to bring his arm in and close the darn thing ?1@$%.

I'm unable to find a command key or can one tweak the CFG ?

Cheers in advance

Make sure you have "advanced animations" checked under the "GRAPHICS" tab in the Sim.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

[QUOTE=falcon409;1282717]Make sure you have "advanced animations" checked under the "GRAPHICS" tab in the Sim.[/QUOTE

Advanced animation checked, still no movement.

Appreciate the thought Falcon409

The Guys At MAAM Sim

Write to them and ask for help. They are really fantastic and of course its their aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    Write to them and ask for help. They are really fantastic and of course its their aircraft.
    No need to write T. Atleast i am still lurkin about here (well, MSFS mainly..;-) and thanks for the kinds words.

@ Aircanuck, looooong time ago, i am not really sure what i used for the pilots arm but did you try the default key for water rudder ? Wasn't that Shift/W or Ctrl/W ? If you haven't done so already give it a try.

Cheers,
    Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    No need to write T. Atleast i am still lurkin about here (well, MSFS mainly..;-) and thanks for the kinds words.

@ Aircanuck, looooong time ago, i am not really sure what i used for the pilots arm but did you try the default key for water rudder ? Wasn't that Shift/W or Ctrl/W ? If you haven't done so already give it a try.

Cheers,
    Jan
    Thank you Javis , the pilots arm is now comfortably back in the cockpit with the window closed. I did give the Shift/W a try with no success, never thought to give Ctrl/W a go ... cheers once again.

Regards

Members who have read this thread: 1