Spad.Next Anyone here adept at using it?

Thread: Spad.Next Anyone here adept at using it?

Spad.Next Anyone here adept at using it?

I only just recently bought Spad.Next because I finally bought all of the Saitek Panels: Multi, Switch, Radio, and three (3) Annunciator panels. One question I have is can a profile be created to work with any/all aircraft that would work? I.e a global profile? This software seems quite complicated to use, and a little intimidating to me! NC

I use it, yep I have one global profile for aircraft with simply settings (used MSFS or P3D codes) but dedicated profile if the model use LVAR functions (on many important switches) like A2A, MiLviz ect.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    I use it, yep I have one global profile for aircraft with simply settings (used MSFS or P3D codes) but dedicated profile if the model use LVAR functions (on many important switches) like A2A, MiLviz ect.
    What panel or panels do you have, YoYo? And would you share the global profile(s)? I am really trying to get a grasp of how this works. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    What panel or panels do you have, YoYo? And would you share the global profile(s)? I am really trying to get a grasp of how this works. NC
    I have all panels and 5 FiPs, but now I don't use much because I fly differently.
    Here you have my example for MSFS:

C:\Users\name\Documents\SPAD.neXt\profiles, I see that I have now .. 65 profiles (but mostly for P3D). Now I use VR during the flight, so many function I removed however You can check 1 ENG profile. I also divide the profiles into those with retractable landing gear or not, just the LEDs would not light up. Here axamples, if You need more, write me.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/95nxpj

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    I have all panels and 5 FiPs, but now I don't use much because I fly differently.
    Here you have my example for MSFS:

C:\Users\name\Documents\SPAD.neXt\profiles, I see that I have now .. 65 profiles (but mostly for P3D). Now I use VR during the flight, so many function I removed however You can check 1 ENG profile. I also divide the profiles into those with retractable landing gear or not, just the LEDs would not light up. Here axamples, if You need more, write me.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/95nxpj
    YOYO, I have not had much success, getting any off those profiles to work. They installed and activate ok, but not working with my panels. Maybe if I tried a few of P3D ones? NC

NC, did you uninstall all Saitek drivers before install the Spad? Next you must install „Spad bridge” (connector).

Members who have read this thread: 0