Bad news?

Thread: Bad news?

Sometimes life comes at you pretty hard and you have to re-set your priorities. Hoping for the best.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Yes, not good news. It may not be a health problem, but a staff member who has resigned. If that's what I think, I honestly expected it. But this being my guess,better keep it to me.

Hmm I also hope it's not related to health problems or anything like that :/
    Good luck to them.

Good news:

25/01/22 Tue 08:53

We are glad to announce that SSW is back on track.

Our priority actually is to go on with developing of our add-ons,that is simply the best thing we can do.

Like on the last topics we posted,we kindly ask you to address your requests of assistance only at our helpdesk,this will help us a lot,otherwise this generates a lot of loose in time and efforts.

We are evaluating how to implement our social page with an updated FAQ session,including all the problems that we find step by step,to avoid repetitive questions.

Now,let's take a look to the roadmap:

G-91:
    Fixing flight model and contact points;
    Adding custom kneeboard to remove external configurator;
    Making some grafics and model improvements.

TF-104:
    Implementing the Q7 seat;
    Adding custom kneeboard to remove external configurator;
    Begin distribution on the Microsoft Marketplace;

F-104:
    The develiping is at 95%,and like the dual seater it will have:
    Q7 seat implemented;
    custom kneeboard to avoid external configurator.

We are also evaluating the option to land on X-BOX enviroment.

For now it's all.

Cheers,

/SSW Staff
    "Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee"

Thank goodness! SSW is a current military aircraft top 1 developer! Thank you SSW for effort to go on!
    Best regards, Manfred.

excellent news, I was very much looking forward the the single seat Starfighter!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I am very happy to learn that the development of the single seater is already 95%, as well as the addition of custom kneeboard to remove external configurator.
    Perhaps the previous announcement was a little premature and useless, considering that only one week has passed since the resumption of activities ...

Members who have read this thread: 0