Does anyone have any information on Japancat at SAS1946

Thread: Does anyone have any information on Japancat at SAS1946

Does anyone have any information on Japancat at SAS1946

I had modified his IL-2 KI-44 aircraft for CFS2. New features: break apart wing logic, air scoop, VC, gunsight, cockpit window frames, engine,
    pilot, MLOD models, 2D panel, propeller, gauges, landing gear/wheels and animation. Almost 80% of the aircraft have been rebuilt.

I have also downloaded over 120 paint schemes at https://www.mission4today.com/index....ownloads3&c=59

I am hoping to get permission from him to upload the aircraft. I have tried posting the request at SAS1946 to get information on him.

I may have to just release the 2D cockpit panel if I can not contact him.

Quote Originally Posted by AcWai View Post
    I am hoping to get permission from him to upload the aircraft. I have tried posting the request at SAS1946 to get information on him.

I may have to just release the 2D cockpit panel if I can not contact him.
    Japancat is still a registered member at SAS. He was last active on site
    August 06, 2021, PM him and see if you get a response.

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons.
    - Gen. Douglas MacArthur -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwf. View Post
    Japancat is still a registered member at SAS. He was last active on site
    August 06, 2021, PM him and see if you get a response.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I have tried emailing him at SAS1946. I was hoping someone from this website have some contact information.

Sometimes people just don't want to respond. You made the effort, but got no response, so I say upload away

Members who have read this thread: 0