any PHP team still here?

Thread: any PHP team still here?

any PHP team still here?

Hi, im in the process of retro'ing the Pearl Harbour area in FS9 back to WW2 and im considering what ships to include. I found on Flightsim a pack of suitable CFS2 ship that convert but im trying to work out who to contact for permission. The read-me is open-ended, dos'nt say you can but dos'nt say you cant and i gather it was a team effort and not down to one individual designer, anybody point me in the right direction?

Ian,

The included read me in the files says: "This cannot be used commercially without consent from The Pearl Harbor Project." Which, in my opinion, tells me that you can use the files, as long as it is not in a commercial way.

Crashaz is still a member here and last visited the SOH on the 29th of November last year.

Cheers,
    Huub

Library Staff
    Hi Ian,

Crashaz was very helpful when we made a group effort to fix a few small errors and find missing textures for the PHP in November 2015.

Have you looked at the CFS2 Ships section here. There is certainly no shortage. Stuart has provided the Gmax file for each of his models.

Cheers,
    Kevin

Thanks guy's, thats how i read it, but thought i'd dig a bit deeper

Members who have read this thread: 1