A Question about water textures

Thread: A Question about water textures

A Question about water textures

Following resolution of the Pearl Habour installation which, touch wood is working fine now, I loaded up the Pacific Coastline and European textures addons which I find really improved the look of Pacific coastlines but somewhere along the way the water textures have darkened to North sea colours. How do I change textures for the pacific back to light blue without effecting the coastline addon? any advice on this would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Brainless; January 13th, 2022 at 06:22.

The water is just texture files. There are a few different sets of water textures that replace the stock ones. You may want to try UncleTgt's set ---

Pacific Blues Revisited UT.zipPacific Blues Revisited UT.zip

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=45&id=4488
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Water textures

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kurt View Post
    The water is just texture files. There are a few different sets of water textures that replace the stock ones. You may want to try UncleTgt's set ---

Pacific Blues Revisited UT.zipPacific Blues Revisited UT.zip

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=45&id=4488
    Once again thanks for the help. I'll give it a try. Where would we be without you guys providing all this knowledgable advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Brainless View Post
    Once again thanks for the help. I'll give it a try. Where would we be without you guys providing all this knowledgable advice!
    We would all be lost...
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 0