Birds?

Thread: Birds?

Birds?

Hi, I wonder if someone here uses this curious add-on, "FS Birds", by https://www.southoakco.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykN3VG15VMQ

I'm tempted to grab it since it seems it may add to the atmosphere, especially for those of us who fly almost exclusively low and slow, but before I'd much appreciate any comment.

Thanks in advance, best regards.

I have Birds - West since I mostly fly in the Pacific Northwest, Idaho and Alaska. I like it a lot, though I would like to see birds more often. I almost always see them when landing and taking off, but a bit more density would be nice. I've spotted eagles soaring around the Anchorage area. I think for the price it does add to the sim experience. They also cast shadows. They are working on packages for Canada and when the one covering British Columbia comes out I plan to get it. Hope this helps.

Wasn't MSFS supposed to come with wild life? What's next, zebras for sale.

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by bminton View Post
    I have Birds - West since I mostly fly in the Pacific Northwest, Idaho and Alaska. I like it a lot, though I would like to see birds more often. I almost always see them when landing and taking off, but a bit more density would be nice. I've spotted eagles soaring around the Anchorage area. I think for the price it does add to the sim experience. They also cast shadows. They are working on packages for Canada and when the one covering British Columbia comes out I plan to get it. Hope this helps.
    Yep, the Pacific Northwest is also my favorite area, and in fact I feel Orcas Island as my home airfield since Georender times and FS2004

Will give those birds a try then. Thanks!!

Members who have read this thread: 0