AVG P-40 Textures

Thread: AVG P-40 Textures

AVG P-40 Textures

I'm getting back into CFS2 after a long layoff, following multiple computer disasters, and general mayhem. I lost my main hard drive, and two backup drives with all my CFS2 materials just before the Plague, but I had most everything backed up to DVD, so it hasn't been too hard putting things back together, just finding the time to it with work and all. I've been building a dedicated CBI installed centered around Talon's AVG complete package. I have most of it set up aside from some missing library objects I'm certain I already have somewhere. What I've noticed however, is that a lot of the skins for the various P-40s in the campaign are missing. All that are in the a/c texture folders are placeholders. I'm having a time finding those missing skins on the net. Does anyone know where they can be found? Are they just lost to time? Am I reading the installation instructions incorrectly?

Many thanks,

JAMES
    "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

As stated in the readme, Talon had me do some P40 skins for his last reworking of the AVG campaign.

There Look for 23rd Fighter Group skins by me. IIRC I uploaded a P40E pack + a P40K pack.

Eoraptor..

..as a last resort go to simviation here : https://simviation.com/1/search?subm...ge=0&filename=
    There you will find all the old P-40's. I believe I still have Unclet"s pack here somewhere.

Thanks everyone. This is much appreciated.

JAMES

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

Eoraptor

In cas you can't find them here are the files UT mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibber View Post
    In cas you can't find them here are the files UT mentioned.
    EXACTLY what I was looking for. Many thanks to you and Elder Uncle.

JAMES

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

Members who have read this thread: 0