IndiafoxTecho F-35 Lightning II released - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IndiafoxTecho F-35 Lightning II released

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    I don't know what Blender is
    It's the latest 3D modeling tool that dev's use to build for MSFS - it's free/open source. I've read a couple of posts saying you can adjust textures within Blender while they're on the plane, but I can't confirm that - I don't have the time or patience to try to learn the app.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    Thank you Sundog, but I am amazed at what you write. I could be wrong, but I remember that for MSFS2020, Dino provides good paintkits for its T-45 and MB339 (for this last with markings and stencils). For P3D I made a bunch of repaints for his TA-4 Skyhawk based on his paintkit. Regarding blank textures, except Carenado's FSX and P3D models, I don't know of any others. In a recent message with Dino, he suggests that a paintkit will be available for his F-35. Let's wait and see. Richard
    That's good to know, because I remember wanting a paint kit for the F-35 before and he only provided the blank texture. Cool though, as I would like a paint kit as well as it's easier than painting over the old markings.

From Dino on Discord:
    F-35 UPDATE

First, we'd like to thank you for the overwhelming support to our F-35 project. We are awfully sorry that so many users are experiencing CTDs and we are working with Microsoft and Asobo to understand the root cause of the problem.
    The good news is that, analyzing the crash dumps, Microsoft has finally been able to replicate the issue, so we are making some progress.
    WE WILL NOT RELEASE THE PACKAGE TO THE MARKETPLACE (PC AND XBOX) UNTIL WE HAVE FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS ISSUE FROM MICROSOFT.
    Note that some users have been able to solve their CTDs problems by either following the official troubleshooting guide, or by updating drivers, etc.
    We have collected potential actions and FAQs here:
    https://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com/2...questions.html
    Aside, we have just released an update for the F-35 which is primarily aimed at fixing the throttle issue introduced by MSFS 1.21.18. 0 - however we have also introduced a number of fixes and improvements.
    We are not happy with a number of aspects of the product - and we are working to improve it.

VERSION 1.0.1
    14-Jan-2022
    SYSTEMS UPDATE, THROTTLE FIX AND MISCELLANEOUS IMPROVEMENTS
    - Added reference to Asobo Common behaviors to fix throttle issue introduced by 1. 21. 18. 0
    - Added missing lights on IPP control panel
    - Added IPP BIT sequence (slightly shorter than IRL) and cooldown
    - Fixed color of BINGO line on MFD (was white, is yellow IRL)
    - Added missing IPP "BURN" indication on MFD
    - Rectified trim symbology in FCS page
    - Rectified wing fold symbology in FCS (for C model) and added aileron icons
    - Rectified hook symbol in FCS page
    - Rectified trim setting color in FCS page
    - Fixed ICAO code for F-35B
    - Changed ATC codes for all aircraft
    - Fixed missing entries in F-35A and C engine models
    - Fixed engine rating for F-35B
    - Increased battery capacity for all variants
    - Fixed mismatched mouse areas in COMMunications page if FAB is SWAPPED
    - Fixed non working mouse areas in LITES page if FAB is SWAPPED
    - Added trim readout
    - Changed Wing Fold caption (now reads spread or fold, in reality they are separate commands)
    - Added numerical reading on control surfaces on FCS page
    - Added custom AI sound package

F-35b

Hi Chaps

on the Wake Island Avenger jets I have seen at Yuma the Marine Corps pilots wear either white or commonly helmets with the camo cloth covers...

Not sure whether this option is possible in your repaints?

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by collensr View Post
    Hi Chaps

on the Wake Island Avenger jets I have seen at Yuma the Marine Corps pilots wear either white or commonly helmets with the camo cloth covers...

Not sure whether this option is possible in your repaints?

Richard
    I will strive

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

I was just looking at the textures of Model B.
    Model B pilot helmet, white
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6P3A4460.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	303.6 KB 
ID:	86007 This is the real jet - my (c) picture taken during a photo-sortie back in 2017. this pilot has the camo-cloth cover and green flight suit.

Here:
    Desert Suit,green west

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    Woodland Marpat

That’s looking great !!!

It's starting to get hard to tell what's real and what's digital anymore, excellent work ZsoltB!

I see the "B" version in several photos and videos
    At STOL takeoff, the rear stabilizers turn down , as if the stick is being pushed forward by the pilot, but I assume computer control
    I don't see that on the Dino F-35

Hello, is there a scene of the Patuxent river base under MSFS with the jump ramp?

Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    July 2018

Superb Richard !

Just got this. What a brilliant model and what a difference to the FSX/P3D iterations!!

Only flew the -A version until now, but just WOW!!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Members who have read this thread: 6